• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Yep! Never finished it, though.

V lives in the continent of Europe.

I suppose, though interested would probably be a more accurate word in my case, if only because we don't know that much about the new Gen yet.

V wonders about what the mascot Legendaries would look like

I haven't. Should I? Maybe I can try that some day along with sky diving!

v has been to Sea World.

The opposite! Maybe that'll change when we see the mascots, but I'm sticking to Sun!

The below person's life is burning bright.

Yes. Very bright :D

V Wants to climb Mt. Everest

(@Freesia, you should go tree surfing. It's fun. I'd probably miss the skydiving, but it does look like fun for people who haven't got a morbid fear of heights... :D)

Maybe one day I would give it a try as long as it doesn't kill me.. does it require a lot of strength and endurance? I would love to know. Also I'm fascinated by heights and a bit of a dare devil Jay. x)

v wants to go swimming at the beach this summer!

I can't swim - so no, I would mind going near the edge of the beach.

v - hope that there isn't a heat wave this summer

Well, I just had my summer, and we did have a heatwave so...

V wants snow in winter.

(Freesia, for strength and endurance, are you talking about tree surfing? If so, for some of the courses, their is some high level endurance involved. But it's very fun and you should be able to do it. When you do it in a good, natural forest, it's really great.)

Nope, at the moment, - oh wait, just water :D (at least my avatars are)

v - will rain where they live today

Nope, haven't read a newspaper in years

v - looks at their local news online

Rarely, mostly if I have nothing better to do.

v - is a dog person

Back
Top Bottom