Search results for query: *

1. DarthWolf

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

I wouldn't necessarily say unbalanced as it cna be a tool to actually balance something that would lean towards scum favour, on the other hand, when done well scum can also use this to manipulate people. It doesn't always work but it's so satisfying when it does. I can see where you're coming...
  2. DarthWolf

Yeah Jinjo's role was I believe the hardest to make
  3. DarthWolf

Zexy won best single indep so he had to be an indep For the removal of the insanifier, it was the role that gave ME a big boost in his awards so it just had to be there. I'm surprised so many peopel say no to OC. For me personally it gave a lot of great moments to me. Jinjo, in your example of...
  4. DarthWolf

Oh yeah about that, I picked yur 4 favorite mons so I had to go back in our discord chat where you posted it once.
  5. DarthWolf

So now that the FT is done. Let me comment on the game. First of all, congratulations to the winners. It was a close game in the end but you managed to pull this of without a death in the party. You did great, especially Eresh, worthy of best single mafia award, cracking the codes on N1 and...
  6. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Endgame FT - Insane Plan

Endgame - Insane Plan Maniacal Engineer was standing in the central of TWR with a big smile on his face. He turned around to face his army. "Men, it is time to proceed to the final step. Today TWR Awards shall all be mine and mine alone. Soon a society of ME will rise under my rule. With these...
  7. DarthWolf

Hydreigon was the Roleblocker, Lucario was the cop as you expected. I was conidering a vig as well but more on that later. Also Eresh, jd's code was actually prepare but due to the a being the next letter and R and E repeating it didnt matter :p
  8. DarthWolf

D4 FT has been posted.
  9. DarthWolf

There was some, mostly including ME or Max although Max didnt/couldnt utilize it that much due to a quick death Quick note on that, Pika idled which helped town but so did jd who would have blocked the insanifier Coming soon in my end game analysis. First taking care of last phase's FT and...
  10. DarthWolf

He however, didnt fully decipher the message of Elie where Elie said he would congratulate someone if they managed to do it
  11. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Endgame

Endgame The majority has decided to end the phase early. Votals: jdthebud V - Ereshkigal, Klavier Gavin, Magnificent Entertainer, Pika_pika42, MegaPod Ereshkigal I - jdthebud jdthebud has been lynched. Pika_pika42 has been killed in Endgame Klavier Gavin has been killed in Endgame...
  12. DarthWolf

@MegaPod @jdthebud @Pika_pika42 @Klavier Gavin (aka Kyriaki) @Magnificent Entertainer @Pikochu @Ereshkigal @Elieson I've put up a poll for you guys to see the overall thoughts here since some people to want to end the phase early. I'll be going to bed now so if the majority of the living...
  13. DarthWolf

Midphase Votals: jdthebud V - Ereshkigal, Klavier Gavin, Magnificent Entertainer, Pika_pika42, MegaPod Ereshkigal I - jdthebud This phase will end in roughly 24 hours.
  14. DarthWolf

Ah I see, quote in quote did not work. The following message would appear:
  15. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Day 4

Day 4 - The Interview The clock was ticking, left and right people who won an award died by the hands of the evil gang, be it directly or indirectly. "You would expect us to be able to figure this out right," said SoaringDylan, "there are only a handful of people left and WE somehow can't...
  16. DarthWolf

FT for last update has been posted.
  17. DarthWolf

Btw I forgot to mention but this may be the last phase.
  18. DarthWolf

Threadmarks: Night 3 - Fried Chicken

Night 3 - Fried Chicken Officer Snake VI - Magnificent Entertainer, Ereshkigal, Jinjo, Klavier Gavin, jdthebud, MegaPod Ereshkigal I- Officer Snake "I don't get it, how are we not finding the traitors?" asked Lone_Garururmon. "Our menpower is thinning and we can't go on for longer." responded...
  19. DarthWolf

Midphase Votals: Arthas Menethil IV - Klavier Gavin, Jinjo, Magnificent Entertainer, Ereshkigal Ereshkigal I- Officer Snake jdthebud I - MegaPod Day 3 will end in roughly 24 hours
Back
Top Bottom