Search results for query: *

1. Desdar300

Generation VII confirmed!

Looks like they're hyping up a couple of secret Pokémon
  2. Desdar300

I know that was just a figure of speech that means likewise . If anything now that have a reason to put Zygarde in just about any game they want to now.
  3. Desdar300

Tell me about it
  4. Desdar300

Well you're right, I guessed that's what I assumed due to what we know about it at the time and what was implied. I guess with the power of "reckon" one can alter anything about something.
  5. Desdar300

It was hinted but never expanded especially with its Aura Break ability.
  6. Desdar300

It seems GF just retconned Zygarde from being a mediator between Xerneas and Yvelltal to an independent force that shows up whenever something bad is about to happen.
  7. Desdar300

This interview gets me really excited tbh
  8. Desdar300

In regards to the dancing, I think the characters are doing traditional Hawaiian "ritual" dances so that just comes with the territory. Also August first will be legit
  9. Desdar300

On the topic on new Pokémon I would really like to see a Gigantopithecus Pokémon . It could be know as the 'Link" Pokémon due to the creature being know as the missing link between humans and apes. Its ability could be adaptability since apes themselves are really intelligent animals, while...
  10. Desdar300

Wimpod being so cowardly is even funnier when you consider how it's based on an arthropod - and as such is literally spineless.
  11. Desdar300

I'm really shocked at all this news we're getting. Granted something tells me it might all just the English version of that JP trailer we got a week ago but with additional details
  12. Desdar300

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/755327302058254336 New news in like four hours
  13. Desdar300

Can you say the second coming of Pokémon ? S\M preorder LINES ARE INSANE so much so that it's dwarfing YW3. Like every news outlet has been covering GO in Japan and the game isn't even out yet! The 20th anniversary is real and I'm loving it!
  14. Desdar300

It'd be cool if they gave him Aura Strom from SSBB
  15. Desdar300

I've actually heard that being thrown around along with P.Zygarde using Core Enforcer as his " special move" This new mechanic is a great way to spice up various Pokémon if they use it correctly .
  16. Desdar300

A few tidbits about the new Mons. Mimikkyu's design is likely at least a partial nod to Batesian mimicry, where one species has evolved to mimic another to avoid predators. While the reason is different, Mimikkyu's desire to be popular like Pikachu is a similar principle. While Kiteruguma's...
  17. Desdar300

That would've been a perfect song to play if your Pokémon's HP was in the red
  18. Desdar300

I'm not really following what you're saying? My comment was directed at why Lunala has her typing not why Marshadow can't be a Dark type.
  19. Desdar300

Lunala has that typing because there's often rumors that a full moon has a subtle supernatural-esque effect on people's behavior, in addition to the obvious werewolf myth. One of the more supernatural types in Pokemon is the Ghost-type Additionally, all the darkness/shadow-based moves are...
  20. Desdar300

Fun Fact: Bee Flies are known to infiltrate bee hives, lay their eggs there, and their larvae eat up the bee larvae while being taken care of by the bees. Now we know why it's part Fairy-type- its real life inspiration is similar to that of a Changeling Tale
Back
Top Bottom