• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Considering the pre-release press for both XY and ORAS, people that don't want a majority of the Pokémon or details spoiled should really consider avoiding the rest of news. In the run up to XY's release 45 of the 69 (not including mythicals) new Pokémon were revealed before the games came out. And iirc all the ORAS megas and the basic plot of Delta Episode came out too. And with the current pace of SM's news I'd say they're going to do it again.

Hope we get some details about the teased new fonctionnalities in the CoroCoro. Can't wait to see the syncro evolution or its equivalent.

Idk I think it would lose the dramatic edge if it happened in most battles. Right around the 20 seconds point in the video it goes a bit Egyptian/Arabian themed listening to it again. Maybe that's why it was scrapped.

On one hand, it sucks that its not an actual track. On the other hand, it veers towards XY's style then SM's, which means that at aome point a shift mist have been made. Then when considering how great it sounds, if this is scrapped music then I am all for the actual music. Definitely my most optimistic field of the games.

The way I like to think about it is that if they decided not to use something that good, then hopefully what we can expect is a really great music selection in the games, or at least similar tracks to that.

The way I like to think about it is that if they decided not to use something that good, then hopefully what we can expect is a really great music selection in the games, or at least similar tracks to that.
Well, it could go one of four ways.

1. The music could be excellent.
2. The music could be terrible.
3. The music will be ignored and more focus will be on gameplay.
4. The music could be decent.

Well, it could go one of four ways.

1. The music could be excellent.
2. The music could be terrible.
3. The music will be ignored and more focus will be on gameplay.
4. The music could be decent.
They already went back to the old style of music then the direction XY went in, so its already decent in that department. And so far what we have heard is imo classic Pokemon music, not goijg to be bored lostenkng to the wold battle music or trainer battle music at all. But yeah, as repetitive as I sound I cannot stress how much I love the feel of the music.

I definitely want to see more news for Sun and Moon. I expect corocoro around 14th - 15th at the most. I hope the music for each legendary pokemon is an epic and not normal music you get from towns, cities or routes.

I think music is really important, and that musi right there is perfect for a close showdown. Even the crowd loved it.

I know, but I'm going to reference Fire Emblem again... The music in that game really helps convey the emotion behind big events within the story, and it allows you to feel more like you're in the game or in this awesome movie situation. So, I'd love it if they did focus on some really good tracks.

Idk I think it would lose the dramatic edge if it happened in most battles. Right around the 20 seconds point in the video it goes a bit Egyptian/Arabian themed listening to it again. Maybe that's why it was scrapped.

If it was for the evil team leader maybe it could hint towards us getting an Egyptian/Arabian themed evil team?

I agree completely. I think Sun and Moon will have really good and suspenseful battle music.
Exactly. It will become fast-paced with intense battle scenes, serene when entering a peaceful scene, loud when encountering legendaries. It will just be the best! :)

I wonder if we get to see pokemon surfing in the overworld again like Lapras and Wailmer? It be nice to actually see the pokemon we are riding on instead of the usual dark shape that we get for the Sun and Moon games.

I wonder if we get to see pokemon surfing in the overworld again like Lapras and Wailmer? It be nice to actually see the pokemon we are riding on instead of the usual dark shape that we get for the Sun and Moon games.

That just could be; they're using the same trainer and pokemon models in battle and the overworld; they're able to do this now more than ever before. I would guess that the only problems are figuring out how the smaller Pokemon work when you use surf/dive/waterfall, but they could easily just show you holding on to them as the two of you swim.

Back
Top Bottom