Search results for query: *

1. Dizzard

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I was just thinking about that actually. Considering Jangmo-o and it's evolutions are 4 times weak to Fairy, I can just imagine Jangmo-o telling each other horror stories about a lone Jangmo-o hearing jingling in a dark cave and thinking they've met another Jangmo-o......but it was actually a...
  2. Dizzard

Well the dark type is known as the evil type in Japan right? Probably loads of sharp tin can lids and broken bottles.....that hurt Grimers insides and now he's back for revenge. :P
  3. Dizzard

Shiruvadi is kind of a funny evolution....designs like that are usually forms aren't they? In a way it's design hasn't changed any more than a Mega really....possibly even less since it's bottom half hasn't changed at all. I'm guessing it might be a happiness evolution? That's what makes the...
  4. Dizzard

By the way, do we think Type:Null is going to be a Pokemon you can only obtain in the post game? I'm really curious how we're supposed to even obtain this guy. I mean it seems likely that this guy is a "one of a kind" kind of deal like Snorlax in the first gen or Sudowoodo in the second gen...
  5. Dizzard

So it's like a more awkward trade evolution? I guess you could just use a rare candy and trade it back, but it still seems unnecessarily awkward... Now that I think about it though, has it been stated exactly how Rockruff evolves? Is it by level or by trade (just with the extra requirement...
  6. Dizzard

Hmm. If this is true then I'm really disappointed in Gamefreak.....and surprised. It takes a lot for Gamefreak to actually annoy me but they have today. In the case of Lugarugan I'm not particularly worried since I was already planning on getting Moon and I prefer it's night form. I'm more...
  7. Dizzard

If that's the case then this translation doesn't make sense: "It notes that Rockruff becomes the Midday Form when bathed in the rays of the sun and when full of the night's power, it becomes the Midnight Form." What happens if it's "bathed in the rays of the sun" in Pokemon Moon? (as in during...
  8. Dizzard

I mentioned it elsewhere....but is it possible that the Sun and Moon logos are misleading in the sense that they're just showing off the Pokemon you'll be more likely to get if you play during the day like most people? I mean for people who don't play into the night (which is probably a...
  9. Dizzard

I also feel like making them version exclusives rather than time exclusives kinda ruins the whole concept of the Pokemon. (or at the very least it neuters the Pokemons potential) If it is supposed to be based off the Werewolf myth. Then it makes sense for the Pokemon to be a regular wolf during...
  10. Dizzard

So does that mean in Pokemon Moon, Rockruff will evolve into it's midnight form even if you evolve it during the day? (in-game) Something about that just doesn't sit right with me. I mean he's supposed to be a werewolf, you don't turn into a werewolf with the sun shining down on you. I can't...
  11. Dizzard

I'm kind of thinking Gladion is (or is at least related to) UB-02 Expansion now actually. If only because of the black shoulder pad spikes both of them have. Also I got the impression that Rockruff didn't have a split evolution exactly. As in it doesn't evolve into two different Pokemon (as in...
  12. Dizzard

I'm not convinced that UB-02 Expansion is Gladion though. For both UB-01 and UB02 Beauty it was instantly obvious that they looked like Lillie and Lusamine. (I mean even the pose Beauty has is identical to the one Lusamine has) I'm not seeing that same instant connection with UB-02 Expansion...
  13. Dizzard

I'm wondering though... Does UB-02 Beauty and UB-02 Expansions imply that the Expansion form is also Lusamine? (Since it's still UB-02 for both) Maybe in Sun Lusamine is actually a buff bodybuilder. :p
  14. Dizzard

It's possible that they both appear in both versions, but you only get to battle one or the other depending on the version.
  15. Dizzard

I like how the day/night differences for Rockruffs evolution cater to both fans of bipedal (human-shape) and quadrupedal (beast-shape) Pokemon. @Meta Boss, that's probably the point though. Depending on their origin it would probably be super strange if they DID look Alolan. They could be...
  16. Dizzard

Maybe. It's strange how they're supposedly connected but design wise it doesn't seem like Beauty and Expansion have much in common. To be honest I'm definitely getting some kind of alien vibe off these guys now. They kinda remind me of that movie in PokeStudio where the aliens came to take over...
  17. Dizzard

So I've gotta say it... UB-02 is a deadringer for Lusamine. The plot thickens. :eek:
  18. Dizzard

This is my issue with it right now. I really love the guy but I also really love Mimikyu and Mudsdale. So it's facing a lot of competition for a place on my team. :/
  19. Dizzard

Yeah I'm not super impressed with the team right now. I kinda hope they don't have some "destroy the world" plot because I don't think I'd be able to take them seriously as that kind of villain. That said I hope the skull means they might use some ghost type Pokemon. (and not just dark types)
  20. Dizzard

Nope, I love the sandcastle guy too. I got excited as soon as I saw him. Is that fish supposed to be a bunch of fish come together? It sorta looks like a bunch of fish smooshed themselves together into one Pokemon. It looks pretty awkward but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Back
Top Bottom