Search results for query: *

1. DoctorWhy

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I'd love to be proven wrong with an announcement this/next week, but I honestly don't expect any real Gen 8 news until April/May. And I really don't expect anything out of the countdown. We get these countdowns and celebrations every year and it almost never leads to anything, really.
  2. DoctorWhy

I think I've seen the same one. You could also just copy and paste the text. I think it was only like 5 posts.
  3. DoctorWhy

Probably fake but they're not too bad at all.
  4. DoctorWhy

Given LGPE, I think Eevee is a likely candidate for Smash. Yep lmao. 2018 and 2019. Everybody wins lol.
  5. DoctorWhy

He's just a typical clickbaiter. Nothing to see here.
  6. DoctorWhy

Except this would not be a delay. We don't know the planned release date. Could've been December all along.
  7. DoctorWhy

I agree that Black Friday is a prime time for release, but December is still much better than early 2019.
  8. DoctorWhy

These listings mean absolutely nothing. The list is highly incomplete. MP4 likely isn't even releasing this year. Also notice how it's missing like a half dozen Switch games, such as Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Octopath, etc. If this list were to be believed we would only get two Switch games in Q3-Q4...
  9. DoctorWhy

Yeah @nickdt is definitely correct. Fiscal years change from country to country, and sometimes it's even different across different industries or businesses. Fiscal year - Wikipedia It would be simpler if that were true; unfortunately it's not so.
  10. DoctorWhy

This is actually incredibly interesting. Not for any reasons necessarily related to the next Pokemon game, buuuuut... a much younger President for Nintendo who has been in executive positions for TPC sounds like a welcome change. EDIT: something miiight be HAPPENING: /vp/ - OH YES YES YES YES -...
  11. DoctorWhy

Looks like we have a new rumor/leak! Probably fake, but interesting nonetheless. /vp/ - Snake Fire Starter - Pokémon - 4chan moderator edit: removed 4chan link
  12. DoctorWhy

Before making any inferences on whether we can finally conclude a 2018 vs. 2019 release, it would be best to wait and see what the financial/investor's meeting produces. Pokemon Switch will be on that document along with its release window. If it still says "2018 or later" we can assume there's...
  13. DoctorWhy

Pokemon Ursa Major and Pokemon Ursa Minor confirmed /s
  14. DoctorWhy

3 of the left post-it notes are the Kanto starters But can anyone enlighten me on how 1Up Studios is relevant/who they are?
  15. DoctorWhy

I have mixed feelings on seasons. On one hand, I love seasons. They provide variety and realism to the overworld/nature. Seasons have tons of potential to be fun and provide a lot of fun variations of Pokemon, evolutions, etc. BUT changing the seasons monthly really didn't work for me. It was...
  16. DoctorWhy

Personally, I think a Kanto+Johto game with several new forms and/or evolutions/Megas would be great, even if there were very few or no brand new Pokemon. I've been wavering a lot, but I'm thinking a Kanto+Johto game might be more likely. It feels almost too early for them to have a new gen...
  17. DoctorWhy

Actually it affects their stats - specifically HP, Attack, and Speed.
  18. DoctorWhy

Not noteworthy in the least - that stuff is so obviously fake. It was passed down the trash line several days ago.
  19. DoctorWhy

I would be perfectly happy with that, so long as the rest of the game has plenty of good content and improvements. We have so many Pokemon at this point, that there's plenty of Pokemon I've never used before (not to mention reusable favorites). I just want a good story, good sidequests, good...
  20. DoctorWhy

I also think less than 80 new mons per gen should be expected from now on. Personally I'm a fan of the change. 50-60 new mons is fine with me.
Back
Top Bottom