Search results for query: *

1. D

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Last season got a little too sentimental for my taste but the premier of this season was great.
  2. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It received more praise and recognition years after it ended. During its initial run it was constantly snubbed at the Emmys until its final season, which was arguably the weakest one. I know the Emmys aren't the end all be all when it...
  3. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 The Wire is my favorite show of all time. Real talk. It's a shame it never got the recognition it deserved.
  4. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Yeah I wasn't knocking this forum. When there's over 100 social groups some of them are bound to be inactive. Just a mild disappointment is all. Serebii is intimidating...the mods look like they're sick of everyone, but that probably comes...
  5. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Is Marriland known for inactive social groups? I wouldn't know I just lurk the trade/safari sections on occasion.
  6. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I hate it when you join a cool looking social group then it turns out it's been inactive for over 3 years...
  7. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Haha you asked. Honestly it's not so bad unless you have early morning commitments. Pulling all nighters can be fun so as long as it's by choice and you're not just lying there in bed like a madman.
  8. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Being cursed with insomnia helps.
  9. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Maybe it has something to do with the "likes" being taken away. I'd blog more often if my life wasn't so mundane. There's only so many times you can talk about your first world problems before people just get sick of it.
  10. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I went surfing once. I wiped out then got hit in the head by a girl who lost control of her board. Good times.
  11. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm more of a raven guy myself.
  12. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 They'll rebel and play Digimon instead.
  13. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Playing Pokemon into your 20's and above can put you in the man-child category in the eyes of others. Still don't plan on stopping anytime soon though.
  14. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I look older than I am, but I act half my age so it balances out. I think?
  15. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I wish I could get lucky.
  16. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm thinking of going on medication at least until I find some sort of stability in my life. Then I'll probably try and ease off them in favor of the things that Kadabra has mentioned. As it stands I'm just too neurotic. Also swimming is nice.
  17. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Ah yes I'm very familiar with that author and her work. *uses google*
  18. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm guessing it's long then...
  19. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm tempted to read Atlas Shrugged so I'll get the reference :ksmile:
  20. D

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I can barely read long posts these days. I have the attention span of a 5 year old.
Back
Top Bottom