Search results for query: *

1. Dubious Disc

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

First of all, I love how much Classic Mega Man energy this design has lol I actually like the top right better, I think it works better to have the capsules in front so you can easily tell what it's supposed to be, plus it makes the eyes stand out more. As long as the rest of the design has a...
  2. Dubious Disc

My art will always just be a personal hobby. I don't intend to make money off it or do any big projects, I make art to de-stress and I feel like putting deadlines or obligations on myself defeats that purpose. Of course it's possible that things might change in the future, I'm still young and...
  3. Dubious Disc

Oh yeah, another thing: if anyone's used one before, roughly how often do the nibs need replacing? I've noticed that they wear down a lot faster than what I'm used to - with my old Huion I've only needed to change the tips twice in 8 years, so I don't really have any reference for how long these...
  4. Dubious Disc

I got an Intuos M for Christmas! :yay: Overall I'm liking it so far, it's much less clunky than my old tablet and I like the surface texture better. It's definitely taking a while to get used to, I still have to mess with the pressure settings and buttons and stuff, but I'm glad to finally have...
  5. Dubious Disc

(it'd be fun if these answers were listed anonymously and we had to guess which was whose lol) I like drawing Zero, Axl, Proto Man, Miles Tails Prower, and Silver the Hedgehog. Basically any Mega Man characters, or Sonic characters if I feel like switching it up.
  6. Dubious Disc

I mainly use a screenless tablet, but I've used one with a screen a few times (probably not enough to really get used to it, but still) and one little thing I've noticed is that the physical "feel" of the pen against the surface is slightly different - on a screen tablet the surface is very...
  7. Dubious Disc

Thanks for the suggestions, all :bulbaWave: - after doing a bit of research I'm currently hovering between Krita and MediBang. I'm leaning more toward Krita, since it's got a lot of documentation so I have a place to start with all the different tools and stuff also the UI just looks nicer...
  8. Dubious Disc

What's up, fellow sketchers and scribblers...so my art program recently had some kind of dramatic breakup with my tablet and no longer wants to acknowledge that it exists. Looking through the bug reports, it looks like this is a somewhat common glitch where the program won't recognize an input...
  9. Dubious Disc

Congrats to the new staff artists!! you guys are gonna do great :yay:
  10. Dubious Disc

I've been trying to do Inktober for the past five-ish years, but last year was the first time I actually managed to complete the entire month, so hopefully I can keep that up this year :) Daily drawing things are a bit of a challenge for me because if I miss one day, I often end up skipping a...
  11. Dubious Disc

Will do, thanks! (fellow Huion user :bulbaWave: I've got a 680S, it's pretty simple but it's always served me well)
  12. Dubious Disc

Does anyone know a good way to clean the surface of a drawing tablet? It's not the fancy kind with a screen, just a basic USB tablet. I've noticed some fingerprints and residue on the surface lately but I don't want to accidentally damage it or anything.
  13. Dubious Disc

@Greninjaman I find that the time it takes to finish a picture can vary drastically since there's so many factors, like size, complexity, medium, and motivation level, so for your story, I'd say anything from a few hours to a few days would be reasonably accurate. For me personally, my digital...
  14. Dubious Disc

Been meaning to start an art thread for a while but before I do, is there any limit on file sizes of attachments? need to know whether or not I should consider compressing my images, since my canvas sizes get kinda big sometimes
Back
Top Bottom