Search results for query: *

1. Eeveely

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Im just here to say that adaman is so hot i want him Okay bye
  2. Eeveely

Im having the fastest change of opinions on it cuz on one hand i find voltorb to be really lame and this doesn't change much from it's boring concept(the living pokeball part not the being a trap for people looking for items part, i like that idea but the execution is very meh) However, on the...
  3. Eeveely

The pokeballs keep exploding soo...hisuian voltorb might be a thing? https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1468726110863171590?t=dIfaAs21Rh2u_fyvppw5Hg&s=09
  4. Eeveely

I have an extreme fear of those things, i absolutely support this idea
  5. Eeveely

I love how this thread was just everyone going thru every canine/feline pokemon out there. Im team zorua rn but one thing im more curious abt is the context of this footage; another user pointed out it seems to be in route 217, and since the description makes me think it's footage from the past...
  6. Eeveely

The new scyther evo looks really cool wonder how it evolves
  7. Eeveely

This isn't that likely but i had a random thought that I feel like sharing If we're assuming there are some roadblocks to each area(the map in the trailer having them covered by clouds, might be just cause the player hasn't went there yet even tho they can), and if growlithe is related to the...
  8. Eeveely

This is random but I love seeing trailer reactions specifically the parts where Akari jumps off the cliff to ride the braviary, hisuian growlithe introduction, basculegion evolution method and the trainer getting attacked
  9. Eeveely

Saw that too and my guess is that they're the indigenous people of the area (pokemon universe version of the Ainu people i guess?) and are basically like lorekeepers
  10. Eeveely

I wonder if diving is in this game because it would add another layer of diversity to the exploration of the region and it makes sense for it to be in it(i mean if you're looking for all pokemon in this region you gotta look underwater) but it wasn't in SwSh right? Obviously the rideable mons...
  11. Eeveely

I'm really excited about the exploration aspects, in previous games the pokedex was mostly just a way to kickstart your journey, here it seems much more vital to the storyline, since being a survey corps member working on a pokedex is basically the player's job, which makes me curious about...
Back
Top Bottom