• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

With this revelation, 16 of the 171 possible type combinations now remain unused:
  • Normal/Ice
  • Normal/Poison
  • Normal/Bug
  • Normal/Rock
  • Normal/Steel
  • Fire/Grass
  • Fire/Fairy
  • Electric/Fighting
  • Ice/Poison
  • Fighting/Ground
  • Fighting/Fairy
  • Poison/Steel
  • Ground/Fairy
  • Bug/Dragon
  • Bug/Dark
  • Rock/Ghost
Fun fact: Normal/Steel has technically already been officially used, just not on a real Pokémon. One of the Pokéstar Studios opponents in Black 2 and White 2 has this typing.
I am once again reminded that Zeraora isn't fighting type for some reason

With this revelation, 16 of the 171 possible type combinations now remain unused:
  • Normal/Ice
  • Normal/Poison
  • Normal/Bug
  • Normal/Rock
  • Normal/Steel
  • Fire/Grass
  • Fire/Fairy
  • Electric/Fighting
  • Ice/Poison
  • Fighting/Ground
  • Fighting/Fairy
  • Poison/Steel
  • Ground/Fairy
  • Bug/Dragon
  • Bug/Dark
  • Rock/Ghost
Fun fact: Normal/Steel has technically already been officially used, just not on a real Pokémon. One of the Pokéstar Studios opponents in Black 2 and White 2 has this typing.

Wow, it kind of baffles me that Bug/Dark isn't a thing yet. That seems like a type combo that should've happened ages ago just because the two just... go hand in hand.

I'm in love woth Zorua's design (its cute ears is shaped like a cherry blossom omg). Zoroak does remind me of Lycanroc midnight form, I'm not sure about its design, but it will grow on me.

Yeah... I have never been a fan of Lycanroc's midnight form because I really don't like creepy werewolf creatures. The new Zoroark does remind me of it and I don't like that.

• Normal/Ice
  • Normal/Poison
  • Normal/Bug
  • Normal/Rock
  • Normal/Steel
  • Fire/Grass
  • Fire/Fairy
  • Electric/Fighting
  • Ice/Poison
  • Fighting/Ground
  • Fighting/Fairy
  • Poison/Steel
  • Ground/Fairy
  • Bug/Dragon
  • Bug/Dark
  • Rock/Ghost
Question, though. Which one of these type combinations would you want to see used? Which one do you think would be the most OP, and which one do you think would be the worst?

Wow, it kind of baffles me that Bug/Dark isn't a thing yet. That seems like a type combo that should've happened ages ago just because the two just... go hand in hand.
I agree, it does seem like they could have easily done that combo by now. Drapion could have been, I guess, but they opted for it to keep the Poison type instead. Probably a good thing they did, too, because a Bug/Dark combo has a lot more weaknesses than Drapion's one weakness. Maybe Ariados could have been too, but, again, Poison typing.

I agree, it does seem like they could have easily done that combo by now. Drapion could have been, I guess, but they opted for it to keep the Poison type instead. Probably a good thing they did, too, because a Bug/Dark combo has a lot more weaknesses than Drapion's one weakness. Maybe Ariados could have been too, but, again, Poison typing.
I dunno what you guys think, but personally speaking, I think Bug/Dark would be perfect for a non-Ultra Beast cockroach.

Meh I'm a little disappointed at Zoroak's design, a little too girly.

But I am absolutely glad it is not Ghost/Normal so Normal/Ghost is fine. Hope a Ghost/Normal is a godly pokemon like Arceus.

It's not really girly, it's based on Kabuki!

XD Also not sure why the type order matters.

I would have really liked for us to complete all type combos before the 1000 mark, but at this rate it seems unlikely. We've had a lot of missed oppurtunities, imo (like Wyrdeer could have been normal/ice)

The only type combo I don't really care about and can't envision a pokemon for would be a Normal/Bug pokemon.

I would have really liked for us to complete all type combos before the 1000 mark, but at this rate it seems unlikely. We've had a lot of missed oppurtunities, imo (like Wyrdeer could have been normal/ice)

The only type combo I don't really care about and can't envision a pokemon for would be a Normal/Bug pokemon.

Wyrdeer isn't very icy, though, and I think it's much nicer that they finally brought out Stantler's psychic lean.

As for Normal/Bug... maybe an ant with a unique swarming ability. Could give it the opportunity to deal some minor extra damage every turn by having more ants appear to deal a tiny hit. I still wouldn't be too excited for it, but it's an idea.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom