Search results for query: *

1. Eitarou

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

And the Sword and Shield arc implied he'll choose to become a Professor in the end anyway.
  2. Eitarou

That didn't answer my question at all, but okay.
  3. Eitarou

And you know how their Pokemon were caught how exactly?
  4. Eitarou

....and? No seriously, what does that even mean? You can catch pretty much any Pokemon with enough time, luck, and patience. It's perfectly feasible to catch a weakened (key word here) Legendary in one. So? I caught Tapu Koko with a single Ultra Ball in my playthrough. Am I wrong because I...
  5. Eitarou

Can we please stop ignoring the fact that Suicune is clearly injured and in distress and stop acting like he caught a completely fresh and healthy one?
  6. Eitarou

Just because a situation is the same does not mean the solution will be the same.
  7. Eitarou

Wouldn't be surprised if Goh only uses regular Poke Balls so they don't need to make a list of who was caught in what.
  8. Eitarou

No protag has ever successfully completed their goal by the end of their respective series and there's little reason to believe this'll be any different. Goh isn't even 1/5 of the way there.
  9. Eitarou

We've seen people command Pokemon that don't belong to them dozens of times now. Until the ep airs (unless the scan says something), this could mean anything.
  10. Eitarou

Electro Ball sounds redundant since it already has a ball move in Pyro Ball. Give it a move that uses its head since that's the other body part non-goalies are allowed to use (I think).
  11. Eitarou

Since when does Suicune protect the world? We don't know what kind of water the title is referring to.
  12. Eitarou

Of course Electric and Poison can hit Ground and Steel. Immunity doesn't mean they'll just phase through the body.
  13. Eitarou

Given there are 60+ Legendaries so far, I'd say that wouldn't help much. Let's also not forget about Mythicals, UBs, and the numerous forms they have.
  14. Eitarou

Why do people assume Goh has to keep a Legendary if he catches it? As long as it's registered, that's all that matters.
Back
Top Bottom