Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash getting an Alolan form would be good promotion for the new feature, and some of the ones so far could really suit him. The Sandslash or Marowak forms would be best. They have a look of determination and Ash's new found maturity. Marowak would probably be better for Ash's speedy...
  2. Elementar

I could easily see Ash with an Alolan Sandslash. That would definitely be Ash's style. And Oricorio would be a great addition to the girl's team too.
  3. Elementar

Goodra did come back, which is exciting. I don't know if it was legal though. Goodra sitting in the back of a truck like that was pretty dangerous and looked against the law... But I see Ash getting Salandit and Vikavolt. He doesn't get too many electric types because of Pikachu, but...
  4. Elementar

I'm hoping for Infernape. I wonder why???
  5. Elementar

Well, we're going to find out Ash's sixth Pokemon in XY126 or something after that. So it could very well be Goodra.
  6. Elementar

I could see Ash getting Popplio, but I'd wait to see the final forms before seeing what starter they'll give him. Greninja is more the reason why they gave it to Ash, not Froakie. All his main Pokemon are fully-evolved starters pretty much, so we'll see what happens here.
  7. Elementar

I want Ash to catch them all honestly. I love it when that happens.
  8. Elementar

We don't have anything else on XY130 yet, so I don't want to get my hopes up too much. We also got something like this a while ago, and that turned out to be nothing. There's no other evidence, and captures and usually spoiled this way. Or returns really. I do want him to get a sixth though.
  9. Elementar

I don't see ^ happening. I would have loved it if she got a full team, but it's too late now. I wouldn't be surprised if Ash didn't catch another Pokemon, let alone Serena. I want her to, but it's unlikely.
  10. Elementar

I am 95% sure that there will be a short. I don't see why they wouldn't, and they have the perfect opportunity with Squishy in the cast.
  11. Elementar

Sawyer could have a main role in the movie. We never know. It is unlikely, but I'm sure they have advertised many other cameos before.
  12. Elementar

Ash would be the only candidate, and it makes sense. Honestly, I expected Ash to have an aura relationship with a Riolu/Lucario before Ash-Greninja at the start of the season. But yeah, it's unlikely.
  13. Elementar

That Riolu does seem very random, considering that we've already seen the megas in trailers and the Slurpuff could be Sawyer's. Maybe everyone's early predictions of XY are correct, but the chance is still very slim.
  14. Elementar

I'd say that Bergmite is still a possibility. We haven't seen that yet. And Phantump too.
  15. Elementar

It's Pikachu. They always do that to him because it's Ash's starter Pokemon and Pikachu is the face of Pokemon. They need to keep him. Greninja most likely won't have a link to the next region. Ash hasn't taken Pokemon to a new region since Johto (and he put them all in boxes anyway, and...
  16. Elementar

I doubt they could somehow lower Greninja's level if it has so much power to be competitive against Mega Charizard, Mega Gardevoir and beat Mega Sceptile.
  17. Elementar

If Greninja was brought to the next region, it would smash everything like Charizard. I want Ash to get new Pokemon and new stories, not let his super powerful Greninja allow him to breeze through the region. And no PIKACHU WILL NOT be left behind.
  18. Elementar

There were even some manga scans of Sylveon, thus being the first spoilers of Eevee's evolution.
  19. Elementar

In this trailer: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J85uNIrqVC4 Hawlucha and Talonflame battle Avalugg and Abomasnow.
  20. Elementar

It seems that Noivern won't participate in any gym battle this season. I didn't want that. Although, it was unpractical to let it battle against Wulfric. And some see a ring on Ash and Greninja, meaning that it may be a mega evolution. I'd like to see how they explain this though.
Back
Top Bottom