Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

Generation VII confirmed!

I didn't at all. They were never going to get rid of the feature, but it was more of a question of whether new ones were going to be added. That's the major concern. I'm really happy with the news, but I'm not really sure what Ash-Greninja's ability does. I hope you can move it through to...
  2. Elementar

Will the Volcanion codes work in SM?
  3. Elementar

Yes, this is what I meant. The two forms may be Rockruff's secret, but we don't know the starters'. Hopefully that is reaveal with their evos in the next month.
  4. Elementar

I was just thinking about Rockruff's secret and how it relates to the starters. If Rockruff gets two evos depending on version/time, maybe the starters have a similar mechanic. The starters may have slightly different forms depending on what version you choose, and there'd be a slight...
  5. Elementar

I think we'll find a Zygarde Core, and Team Skull and the Aether Foundation are both after it (the latter because they want to protect it, but that Faba makes me paranoid...) and you protect it like Squishy. Lillie has another one, and more will rock up somewhere...
  6. Elementar

I am thinking 3 or 5, but the anime is currently implying two. I guess we need to wait.
  7. Elementar

Thanks. I guess this is what happens when you get too caught up in mafia... I'm excited to see the Cell Collection system implemented. This will make for a really interesting game with many different stories and components going on. I'm just not sure how many cores there are though, because...
  8. Elementar

I still think that AZ's Floette is the same sort of thing as the Bond Phenomenon. It makes sense. I'm sorry, because we've probably already talked about this. But I just read Lillie's bio on Serebii and saw that something's hiding in her bag. I'm sure it's Zygarde, but we've probably already...
  9. Elementar

They do realise the the QR codes will get onto the internet for everyone to use right?
  10. Elementar

Do either of these look like they have a red core (Squishy)? If not, that may mean that we'll see more than two cores in the anime very soon. Then we can finally have an explanation. And apparently, Zygarde can destroy a whole city by creating large roots. What move could that be?
  11. Elementar

There are now seven regions. That's just over the suspected amount of Zygardes. It's a stretch, but there could be one from Kalos, Alola and Hoenn as a link to the ME series.
  12. Elementar

I think that they'll be gyms, but this will provide something new and refreshing to add to the nostalgia. They are really appealing to heaps of people.
  13. Elementar

The news that we just got is amazing. They are really bringing out all of these amazing things this gen, and they introducing amazing features that scream wow. I'm really happy with what they've introduced, especially these new varieties.
  14. Elementar

I don't really have a problem with changing promotion tactics from previous regions, but I would have liked more than Pokemon by now. However, it's great for creaating discussion and speculation. I'd rather love seeing so much surprises in a game than knowing everything beforehand.
  15. Elementar

This region reminds me of a mix between Sinnoh and Kalos. The Pokemon are modern and fresh, and the region looks to be quite visual and mixed (Sinnoh had a great range of biomes). This excites me, but I'd also like a few cross-over evolutions like Sylveon in Kalos. That just brings back a...
  16. Elementar

I would really like Go to have some sort of connection to SM. Hopefully it would transfer some of its popularity over. And it might be a call to GF to change their gameplay in the games slightly to make it more engaging. It's good for fans, but changing it may attract new ones.
  17. Elementar

The Gen VII Pokemon so far have been so varied, which is exciting. I think Pokemon is better when they include a mixture of everything. Sinnoh was good because it had Pokemon from other generations, snow mountains, lakes, beaches and oceans. And I think Alola will be really close.
  18. Elementar

I see an eruption Pokemon as one of the guardians, considering the volcanos in Hawaii. I'd also like a coconut or pineapple Pokemon. That would really be embracing the culture. But I'd love unique and powerful Pokemon that don't need evolutions as the guardians of the islands. Having...
  19. Elementar

I think music is really important, and that musi right there is perfect for a close showdown. Even the crowd loved it. I know, but I'm going to reference Fire Emblem again... The music in that game really helps convey the emotion behind big events within the story, and it allows you to feel...
  20. Elementar

More info for the plot would be preferred for me. They have only done reveals including the technical side of things so far. Many people play Pokemon for the plot, so you've got to cater for them as well.
Back
Top Bottom