Search results for query: *

1. Elementar

RM13: HD and Denise

I didn't notice that CO username change either. I like the variants. :)
  2. Elementar

Ah, stereotypes. However, I presume you're talking about beer and not a grizzly bear, and our gators are crocs :P But Australia isn't that dangerous. Sharks are more of a threat than the other wildlife lately.
  3. Elementar

I just said assessments because not many people are from Aus. We call them SACs, and they're exams, etc. Not like research assignments.
  4. Elementar

I had an assessment today, two tomorrow and one the next day. Then holidays, thank goodness.
  5. Elementar

Reading always been banned.
  6. Elementar

Yes. I had a quick Ash-Greninja theme after that, but that was my main avatar/theme for a while. I was 7JayDee7, but I'll stay as Elementar now. I had that banner of Ash's Kalos team (minus Goodra) and it was coloured all these colours.
  7. Elementar

I hold onto a theme for ages. I'll change the current one after I host FE Fates mafia. But I had my first theme for ages.
  8. Elementar

What do you guys think of The Last Jedi title?
  9. Elementar

90 degrees? I'd literally die in that heat.
  10. Elementar

... Who am I?
  11. Elementar

I love plot tbh. It makes a game like an intereactive movie. That's why I liked SM and Fire Emblem. It's also why I didn't like Majora's Mask too much, because there wasn't much plot to keep me interested. Breath of the Wild looks like it has good plot though, so I'll get it.
  12. Elementar

A perfect game would have an SM story and an ORAS post-game for me. If they let us explore a new region, like HGSS, that would be great. Also looking forward to a graphics update with the Switch. Give it the Zelda treatment.
  13. Elementar

You only face wildlife and plant challenges if you live in the bush. Hardly anyone lives out there, so it's quite overrated in danger.
  14. Elementar

Australian people are very friendly. Except the bogans.
  15. Elementar

I haven't been to RM for a while... But I'm so hyped for the Switch now after seeing Zelda. I've never been a fan of Zelda, but I want BotW.
  16. Elementar

I feel like saying who the scariest mod is, but I don't want to...
  17. Elementar

I need Ash-Greninja as my avatar again now that it's cool once more.
  18. Elementar

... I'm not even going to bother trying to catch up with the past pages.
  19. Elementar

I can't be bothered now, but I'll wait until SM to finally do it. It's not too hard if you ask for help on Showdown.
  20. Elementar

Um. Why isn't pumpkin soup on there? o_O
Back
Top Bottom