• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian people are very friendly. Except the bogans.

So are Canadians. That doesn't stop Canadians from having one of the scariest Special Forces on the planet. And Canadians don't face the wildlife and plant life challenges that Australians do.

So are Canadians. That doesn't stop Canadians from having one of the scariest Special Forces on the planet. And Canadians don't face the wildlife and plant life challenges that Australians do.

You only face wildlife and plant challenges if you live in the bush. Hardly anyone lives out there, so it's quite overrated in danger.

You only face wildlife and plant challenges if you live in the bush. Hardly anyone lives out there, so it's quite overrated in danger.

I've heard about Australian bathroom pests.

7.8/10 too depressing. I honestly don't want to create another file and go passed chapter 8. If I do I'm just going to skip the Leviathan event for the coliseum.. pre chapter 8 though is the best part of the game..
I definitely agree with that. The final act came out of nowhere for me and I wasn't happy with the "let's disable/scar/kill everyone" for little to no reason. I loved the characters and early plot, but it fell apart by the end. Plus, the open world only existing for 1/3 of the game was disappointing to say the least.

Actually, they're
alcohol, pretty women, and money.
But none of us are shinobi, so we're good. :p

Why does it specify pretty women? It sounds to me like you could have average women, ugly women, pretty men, average men, ugly men...

I accept a place in Enzap's army, as getting within the ranks of a Mod's allies will allow me to gather information on their weaknesses to allow my plan of total domination of RM to proceed. I mean... You saw nothing!

If you mean Oz as in the world Dorothy visited: Not good. We'd be beaten by the trees.

If you mean Oz as in Australia: Even worse. If the wildlife and plants didn't kill us, the locals would.
Damn straight.

I definitely agree with that. The final act came out of nowhere for me and I wasn't happy with the "let's disable/scar/kill everyone" for little to no reason. I loved the characters and early plot, but it fell apart by the end. Plus, the open world only existing for 1/3 of the game was disappointing to say the least.
I was honestly waiting to fight the emperor but then they just barely mention what happened in the empire and he somehow turns into a Daemon? They never explained that entire part well enough imo. And Aryden gets annoying at the train events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom