Search results for query: *

1. Elieson

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Hey man, i needed yall dead so you wouldnt make me dead. And besides, everything I said was true! I didnt predict that Zexy would fib his own setup guidelines to us! Edit-Max and Iteru, you're welcome!
  2. Elieson

U didnt ping me zexy But hey that happened!?
  3. Elieson

RC is like 99.2% scum tho. Been shouting it for days now. Pika can take the shot unless he already fired, otherwise we just lynch the foo.
  4. Elieson

The only other lynch redirect is you bro. Im all for lynching RC tomorrow but again, you meet the criteria for yet another scummy thing :)
  5. Elieson

2p Scumteam, willy-wam-wam-wazzle
  6. Elieson

##Vote Skullcrow
  7. Elieson

In celebration of Zexy bringing Zexy back (and because it's L-1 and clearly the game wants to rush things out) Z-Man, deliver that hammer like the bird you are
  8. Elieson

man i know you meant me here but hurtful Even with a Crow lynch, I'm down for not rushing this phase. Why the hurry?
  9. Elieson

The way he phrased it is like, some kid stole his entire wallet with the reset, not just his last night's stuff. He can just do it all over again, according to you. I want to understand what Elementar is saying because if that's the case then something's up.
  10. Elieson

How did the phase resetter "reset" all of your stuff Elementar?
  11. Elieson

WELL HOWDY HO
  12. Elieson

I was all set to post the mido!FireWorks .gif, BUT THIS, I DID NOT PREDICT
  13. Elieson

I have a humongously bad feeling about this ##Unvote ##Vote Skullcrow
  14. Elieson

D3 Unofficial V-V-Votals! Skullcrow (4): Midorikawa, jdthebud, Rainbow Cloud, Sword Master (L-1!) Rainbow Cloud (2): Elieson, Skullcrow Not Voting (2): Elementar, Pika_pika42 These are the votals, and phase ends in 2 hours & 45 minutes [Or, with a Hammer of 5 before that]. Comments in...
  15. Elieson

tl;dr Damnit I think Crow's crafty enough to claim ITP when he's fool and drag the lynch his way, and that's literally the only thing holding me back from jumping ship and voting for him, since it sets us up with higher % for failure than lynching a killer. Unless a killer is lynched, I don't...
  16. Elieson

RC is albeit scumclaiming Crow outright claimed ITP The Mafia JOAT had the Framer, SOMETHING is steaming me up on the inside though about this; in that we have an ITP claim at *YLO that doesn't possess a kill, when it really wasn't necessary to claim that. We lose right now, assuming the...
  17. Elieson

According to my calculations: D3 Unofficial V-V-Votals! Rainbow Cloud (3): Elieson, Sword Master, Skullcrow Skullcrow (2): Midorikawa, jdthebud Not Voting (3): Elementar, Pika_pika42, Rainbow Cloud These are the votals, and phase ends in 5 hours & 20 minutes [Or, with a Hammer of 5 before...
  18. Elieson

I've got nothing else to report thus far. I subbed in on top of a doofus, and I lack any Night 1 information for reasons possibly related. harsh man The one thing that puzzles me is what else even exists in this game Of us alive, I'm sure that other duplicates must exist, given the...
  19. Elieson

Click my Shop Mafia link to see why he'd do it
  20. Elieson

Scanned Elementar as Mafia, which he reports is because he bought the Miller modifier, something I have an OC log of that with the timing, isn't something I could've possibly predicted, as well as posted in-thread. Ask Elementar, or Pika_pika42. They're both aware of this. Which Lynch...
Back
Top Bottom