• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate? Instead of just randomly voting.

Okay. I'll elaborate.

Elieson didn't respond privately to me, and just outed a cop claim on me he knew we resolved... He knows exactly why I turned up as scum, but forgot to mention that to everyone.
I am from Shop Mafia, and I 'bought' Miller for more cash. And if you still think there's an actual mafia faction in the game, I highly doubt it.
Elieson's from ABC mafia. They told me they were Cop, Vanilla, Vanilla, when in actual fact I got an Independent cop check and word from another player they needed 2/3 wincons to win. Does that sound like town to you? Don't know why Elieson lied about it.
I know two other indeps, and if you think you can trust everyone else in this game, please don't. Elieson is a threat to the town faction, and all he needs to do is to lynch RC in order to have a high chance of winning. @Rainbow Cloud and @Pika_pika42 and any other members with town interest at heart... Go for Elieson.

Now the source has claimed they misunderstood Elieson... But if it is 5-3 like I thought, why would survivors be a threat to our faction? And where is the killing coming from?

Given what we've seen in the game so far, it seems likely that there probably isn't a mafia faction in the game like has been hypothesised previously. Elementar has given a reason for his positive scum check whereas Elie has offered no reason for his Indep check other than someone is messing with the results. If anything it seems like he's just tring to deflect attention away from his check by refocusing the attention onto other players.

Elieson didn't respond privately to me, and just outed a cop claim on me he knew we resolved... He knows exactly why I turned up as scum, but forgot to mention that to everyone.
I am from Shop Mafia, and I 'bought' Miller for more cash. And if you still think there's an actual mafia faction in the game, I highly doubt it.

I didn't forget, you said not to talk about your role publically, so I didn't.

Elieson's from ABC mafia. They told me they were Cop, Vanilla, Vanilla, when in actual fact I got an Independent cop check and word from another player they needed 2/3 wincons to win. Does that sound like town to you? Don't know why Elieson lied about it.
I know two other indeps, and if you think you can trust everyone else in this game, please don't. Elieson is a threat to the town faction, and all he needs to do is to lynch RC in order to have a high chance of winning. @Rainbow Cloud and @Pika_pika42 and any other members with town interest at heart... Go for Elieson.

So based on what you've "heard" and what you've "learned", there's like no reason as to how I'm actually a threat to town, ya?

I'm telling you I'm not a SK or Mafia, and you're telling the game that "Elie is SK" & "Elie wins if other wincons are achieved." If you believe either A and/or B, do either of them they sound like a hostile threat to you, game?

Now the source has claimed they misunderstood Elieson... But if it is 5-3 like I thought, why would survivors be a threat to our faction? And where is the killing coming from?

Can you share your source? If the game's playing telephone with us, I'd appreciate knowing where it started

Given what we've seen in the game so far, it seems likely that there probably isn't a mafia faction in the game like has been hypothesised previously. Elementar has given a reason for his positive scum check whereas Elie has offered no reason for his Indep check other than someone is messing with the results. If anything it seems like he's just tring to deflect attention away from his check by refocusing the attention onto other players.

Go one step farther;
Every ITP that's flipped so far has been an ITP from a game, so they're literally representing the game's carbon copied character.

(HD's April Fools Fool was a fool)
(Iteru's Town of Salem SK was a SK)
(Max's Greek Mafia SK was a SK actually fwiw I was that SK in that game)

Suddenly, I'm turning up as ITP from a game which specifically lacked an ITP of any kind, and if you actually take a look at the setup, can specifically see who I could have been from the game (since Name-claiming isn't allowed, I can't exactly state who I am). There's three choices, pick one. Mind you, when I caught wind of Elementar's alignment result, I hit him with it before I knew anything about his role, as did he to me, so I'd have to have taken a hefty gamble at a fake, be a powerless character from a game and be modified from the source (something that hasn't been done yet this game) to accomodate being a threat and worth lynching.

If this game is based on other games, then you're not makign the effort to look back at what could be

Unless someone intends to counterclaim ABC mafia, I'm 99.9% sure that someone screwed with Elementar's results (with the .1% being that Elementar's actually scum)

Go one step farther;
Every ITP that's flipped so far has been an ITP from a game, so they're literally representing the game's carbon copied character.

(HD's April Fools Fool was a fool)
(Iteru's Town of Salem SK was a SK)
(Max's Greek Mafia SK was a SK actually fwiw I was that SK in that game)

Suddenly, I'm turning up as ITP from a game which specifically lacked an ITP of any kind, and if you actually take a look at the setup, can specifically see who I could have been from the game (since Name-claiming isn't allowed, I can't exactly state who I am). There's three choices, pick one. Mind you, when I caught wind of Elementar's alignment result, I hit him with it before I knew anything about his role, as did he to me, so I'd have to have taken a hefty gamble at a fake, be a powerless character from a game and be modified from the source (something that hasn't been done yet this game) to accomodate being a threat and worth lynching.

If this game is based on other games, then you're not makign the effort to look back at what could be

Unless someone intends to counterclaim ABC mafia, I'm 99.9% sure that someone screwed with Elementar's results (with the .1% being that Elementar's actually scum)

Ok, I get that if your role is from ABC Mafia then you can't be indep, but that doesn't rule out the possibility that you are fake claiming, why are these claims being taken at face value, as far as I'm aware Pika is the only player who is confirmed here.

@Rainbow Cloud

5 @Lord of the Trolls; @Wendy Oldbag; Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Ninja 1x Framer 1x Roleblocker) - Lynched Day 3

Sockpuppet Mafia (the one that's still alive in this game). Framer. There you go.

Let's add to the fun:

@Midorikawa And there's that wow. Let's add to the fun. There is one other Lynch Redirector in the source material, and that's from Shop Mafia, Elementar's Game. Apparently anyone with enough $$ could get it, and Mafia existed in that game, which my scan gave me back.

Why Elementar wouldn't be the Godfather though, IDK, but like I said, I don't think he's mafia, which would imply that two results were screwed with. I don't see anything that could alter things farther from what exists though. I just don't get it.

Ok, I get that if your role is from ABC Mafia then you can't be indep, but that doesn't rule out the possibility that you are fake claiming, why are these claims being taken at face value, as far as I'm aware Pika is the only player who is confirmed here.

Sure, I could be fakeclaiming, but you could be as well. However, I've done something to verify my role, though. You haven't had that opportunity, given your claim.

What say you, @Rainbow Cloud

What have you done to prove your claim?

Scanned Elementar as Mafia, which he reports is because he bought the Miller modifier, something I have an OC log of that with the timing, isn't something I could've possibly predicted, as well as posted in-thread. Ask Elementar, or Pika_pika42. They're both aware of this.

Which Lynch Redirector do you feel like lynching? Or are you still interested in lynching me, either a:
  • Town Cop
  • ITP Jester
  • ITP SK
  • <insert your paranoia here>
Lol you ask for evidence, I give you evidence, and you just move on as if it never happened. Boy I miss bulbagames

It makes sense that framer would bring up indep in this bastard game.

@Rainbow Cloud who did you use your watcher on

I wasn't the one who brought up the Elie is indep thing in the first place, I just reacted to it, I used my first watcher shot on jd on night 1 as I mentioned earlier and it failed. I still have the other shot left.

I wasn't the one who brought up the Elie is indep thing in the first place, I just reacted to it, I used my first watcher shot on jd on night 1 as I mentioned earlier and it failed. I still have the other shot left.
My bad. So much going on in thread it can be hard to keep up with.

Why didn't you use your other watcher shot?

My bad. So much going on in thread it can be hard to keep up with.

Why didn't you use your other watcher shot?

I'm struggling to keep up with everything at the moment as well.

I didn't know who to target and I didn't want to waste my second shot like I did the first, I was considering targeting Pika last night but decided not to in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom