Search results for query: *

1. Elieson

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

I was trying to gather reads! With this being a bastard game, I wasn't committed, which is why I gave the game 24-ish hours to discuss before announcing other things~
  2. Elieson

Definitely could phrase your thoughts here a bit nicer next time just sayin
  3. Elieson

How was OC aftwr i died DW?
  4. Elieson

Ayyyyyyyyy my main mod man remembered so I didnt have to~
  5. Elieson

ME it waaaaaas advertised as a bastard game, remember ~
  6. Elieson

Yea that n1 insanifier reaaaaly bit town in the rear
  7. Elieson

Nicely done btw. You and ME were the two I felt capable of cracking my code. I really should've used a bonafide encryption and not something this crude (though to be fair it still stumped some people on how to use it). Nergal would be proud of his dark tome boi
  8. Elieson

Ughhhhhhhh Well done scun (except pikochu, you afk dork jki hope the fires are nt an izsue to you)
  9. Elieson

I just got a really bad feeling in my gut about this game.
  10. Elieson

Why am I allowed to vote? I'm dead! Also I'm pretty sure I'm scum, but we'll just not tell anybody that
  11. Elieson

Traitor!
  12. Elieson

Ohey I think we just found scum Yep Man at the end of this game, I really hope I can look back at things here and laugh, because at this point, I hope I'm being played really well by somebody, and I want to be impressed at that somebody.
  13. Elieson

Oh NVM i missed that
  14. Elieson

JD can you claim your N3 action btw? It's super scummy that you haven't outted it already.
  15. Elieson

Max received it N1 and when I asked him what it did, all he said was "I can use it, or give it away" and Jinjo herself told me that "1: If the person I give it to dies, it returns to me and I can give it away again 2: people can write their roles down on it and pass it around, as each night...
  16. Elieson

Sounds like an ITP claim right there. Bro if you're ITP can you win alongside of town. I asked you before but town doesn't speak like that
  17. Elieson

NVM I think I know what's going on. Darth's inclusion of the word "May" albeit confirms a townie, given the claims (or alternatively, there's a dumb scenario going on with 2 antitown and a crapton of kills still out there).
  18. Elieson

Hmm wait something's not right here
  19. Elieson

Honestly, this sentiment, I agree with. Given what I've seen and heard about this game, I can't really picture the roleclaims of you three at this point, being mafia. @Maniacal Engineer you shot the Jinjo? just confirming jdthebud Sorry pal but it's looking like curtains for you after the...
  20. Elieson

WAUT NEVERMIND I FORGOT UGH I KNOW I'M ALREADY DEAD THAT'S WHY I WASN'T KILLED EVEN THOUGH I WAS ALREADY KILLED FORGET I POSTED THAT
Back
Top Bottom