• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Crap, I typed in my action last night in my role PM but didn't hit Enter...so I idled...how embarrassing.

Klavier is not insane, but was probably insanifed on N2 only. I am town.

If you lynch me town will lose.

There are 7 players alive. Which means there are 4 Town now and 3 scum.

ME, Klavier and me are most likely Town.

There's a 50-50 between Pikochu and Megapod.

So Ereshkigal and jd are surely scum.

Whoever out of those two is a bigger threat, we should vote them out today.

Competing claims means one of Megapod or Pikochu is scum, right?

Or we can vote Eresh if we know for sure they are scum.

Either way, there is a more sure lynch target than me.

[Vote] Ereshkigal

Sounds like an ITP claim right there.

Bro if you're ITP can you win alongside of town. I asked you before but town doesn't speak like that
The town includes me, it would be a mislynch. I would have claimed ITP a long time ago if that was the case, which would have supported Klavier being full insane. However, they aren't.

By the way do you know what Jinjo's Victini did to the person holding it? The role PM seems to be incomplete.

By the way do you know what Jinjo's Victini did to the person holding it? The role PM seems to be incomplete.

Max received it N1 and when I asked him what it did, all he said was

"I can use it, or give it away"

and Jinjo herself told me that

"1: If the person I give it to dies, it returns to me and I can give it away again
2: people can write their roles down on it and pass it around, as each night it can be given away"

implying that it's like a 1x role backup item creator thingy? AFAIK it never got used, since Max was killed N2, then Jinjo last night. Also, IMO it's good as an OC item but really should have come with an instruction manual for easy use by recipients, since it's such a clear cut item. I am not even sure that Jinjo fully understood how it worked, given her explanation to me. Heck, it sounds like all people could do is put their roles 'into it' but the powers themselves would never actually be usable.

My only concern with the jd lynch is that his character doesn’t make sense as scum.

Now, jd never told me who his character is, but the role claim makes that pretty damn clear. Then again, judging a game based on flavor alone is imperfect, and I had thought that the MegaPod character would have been scum.

Now, of MegaPod and Pikochu, I believe Pikochu is the scum. He’s been dead silent and Eresh was even the one to make the role claim for him. MegaPod at least appears to be trying.

BCS: we hit Godfather with the jd flip, getting rid of all questions regarding the validity of Klav’s checks, and we have Klav check one of them N4.

Max received it N1 and when I asked him what it did, all he said was

"I can use it, or give it away"

and Jinjo herself told me that

"1: If the person I give it to dies, it returns to me and I can give it away again
2: people can write their roles down on it and pass it around, as each night it can be given away"

implying that it's like a 1x role backup item creator thingy? AFAIK it never got used, since Max was killed N2, then Jinjo last night. Also, IMO it's good as an OC item but really should have come with an instruction manual for easy use by recipients, since it's such a clear cut item. I am not even sure that Jinjo fully understood how it worked, given her explanation to me. Heck, it sounds like all people could do is put their roles 'into it' but the powers themselves would never actually be usable.
Yeah, it seemed like a way for scum to gather information about town’s roles to me. Not as direct as a Role Cop, but the game’s RC flipped as Indep, so it was a good thought. Especially since such an item really doesn’t need to exist in an OC game where some of the more powerful roles have limited shots.
Basically, I killed Jinjo because hers was the claim I found least townie, and I had reason to believe her character was scum.

Well, this is bad.

Lynching jd was a good info yielding possibility before, but I feel like Piko/Eresh are more likely mafia.

Vote: Ereshkigal

More likely theory, jd is Godfather and Klavier is true insane.
Technically, these can’t both be true. It’s possible jd is a regular Mafioso of some sort, however.

We’re not lynching jd for information, MegaPod. We’re lynching him because he’s scum.

Look at the facts: Game has seven players in it right now.
Game may end this phase.
Game is more than likely 4:3 right now, because we haven’t hit any scum at all and a two person scumteam in a game this large makes no sense.

Klavier and Pika_Pika are for sure Town.
You and Pikochu are counterclaiming each other, so one of you is scum.
If you are Town, then Piko is confirmed scum to you.

The only way you could think jd wasn’t scum in this situation is if you believe that I am scum. I sure as hell wouldn’t blame you, if you did, but I am not scum.

Lynching jd was a good info yielding possibility before, but I feel like Piko/Eresh are more likely mafia.

Vote: Ereshkigal

Ohey I think we just found scum

Elie, is that all that Jinjo told you about her role?

Yep

Man at the end of this game, I really hope I can look back at things here and laugh, because at this point, I hope I'm being played really well by somebody, and I want to be impressed at that somebody.

Let me be honest: If it would not be a mafia win, I would have led a lynch on myself just to make certain you know exactly who the mafia is.

After all, if you're not willing to shell your own position, you are not willing to win.

So, if we are not in danger of the mafia winning at any point tomorrow, I will personally lead the lynch of myself. And if I refuse to, I want every last one of you to vote for me.

We will win this. I will accept nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom