Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

WAIT IT DOES????? OMG so she IS the Champion??? Dang I actually didn't thought it would really happen...
  2. Enzo

Not necessarily tho. I mean, we were shown through Bea that an gym leader has multiple Pokémon, which they use accordingly to the challenger's number of badges and ''skill level'' for the lack of a better phrasing lol. So it's actually possible she has both, but we have to see who will be...
  3. Enzo

Even if they don't take too long, there's still the concern that there's a LOT to be covered in a singular episode, like Ash and Goh arriving at Unova, Goh meeting Iris, we will have her and Ash telling Goh of their adventures together with flashbacks and possible mentions of Cilan and some of...
  4. Enzo

But we don't know where the locations of thse two events are tho. Ash seems to be more in a park of sorts, and we can see some plants in the background. So this ''park'' being close to the woods doesn't seems like an shot in the dark tbh. I mean, yes, there's still chance, but at this point JN...
  5. Enzo

I really stood here and thought Axew evolved... *sad clown shoes honking in the distance*
  6. Enzo

I mean, Axew has been absent ever since they revealed Iris's return, and didn't appear in any promo, maganizes, and not even merch. But Haroxus appeared as an toy and in a bread packaging (?), so I think they are playing with this ''Did Axew evolved???'' thing in order to spark even more...
  7. Enzo

So we can take 3 things away from this now: 1- Dracovish's battle debut (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and it seems to know an Ice move, possibly Ice Fang 2- Dragon Rush may be a problem for Ash (which I think it's what Iris-Dragonite will use to knock Dracovish Out) 3- They seem to be doing an suspense...
  8. Enzo

Wait, they outright confirmed it???? Now they have no excuse to not mention that Ash is also an Champiom
  9. Enzo

OMG SHE LOOKS SO CUTEEEEE Seriously, I think design wise I prefer the interpretation of JN than BW tbh. And Iris becoming the champion would be the coolest thing the anime has ever done besides making Ash win an League. Granted, we don't know if she is the champion or if that is just her Gym...
  10. Enzo

Somebody pointed this one out on Twitter, and I just noticed that too: Do you guys noticied that the ''cute shoulder mons'' (Grookey and Pikachu) are present in every image, except for Axew? Hummm....
  11. Enzo

Oh yeah, I know of it. It's also cuz differently from English, and I assume Japanese, not every language has an neutral pronoun, like the ''it'' in the english language. So I also assume this is because they don't want the dub studios to just make up the Pokemon's gender on the spot. Imagine if...
  12. Enzo

It's less about the catch itself and more about how they seem incapable of letting Goh in the background for once. It's not gonna kill them to have Goh not capturing something in somebody else's episode.
  13. Enzo

It seems like whoever wins this one gets into the Hyper Class :unsure: The same thing happened with Korrina, in that whoever won that match would rise to the Great Class. edit: Oopsie I didn't read the whole thing before lol
  14. Enzo

This image is sending me cuz it literally looks like this:
Back
Top Bottom