Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

It would be a violation of the Geneva Convention on Mafia Gaming. I think I took too many risks. They paid off, sometimes greatly (ME shooting Jinjo, for example), but it was seriously skin of our teeth quite often. I would have changed the Zexy role and replaced Recruit and Insanifier :p...
  2. Ereshkigal

If there was a town Watcher, we figured you would likely be watched. The objective early on was to slip in a kill without giving away we were behind it; Cheff was chosen for exactly the reasons why you chose Cheff. And to be honest, I was hoping to be rid of you sooner, but there kept being...
  3. Ereshkigal

I scumslipped so many damn times! Or dear goddess, did I scum slip >.< I think the memorable one was the one that forced me to release that I knew the codes. Nothing like having to get away from everyone noticing you are scum by giving them all reason to panic! @Elieson The code site you sent...
  4. Ereshkigal

@Magnificent Entertainer Actually, we rolecopped AE. We figured out Klav was the cop when I broke his code before the halfway point of N2 and used his clearing JD as a test post >.> That slip is entirely on Elieson and his little insistence on being dead. Also, I will admit I was working hard...
  5. Ereshkigal

You didn't do as badly as you think you did, and it is far from your fault. Your actions were logical. If we hadn't won today, mafia would not have won at all. Honestly, I found more fault with Elieson's leadership than your actions. To the point I even jokingly suggested he be made honorary...
  6. Ereshkigal

I'm not so sure killing Elieson did the town a favor. When he popped up dead and I realized he couldn't change the codes, I knew we were going to win this. The major problem with relying on codes for communication is you need a secure way to transmit new ciphers as the old ones get cracked...
  7. Ereshkigal

The best part is, I hinted at my strategy for taking down Town here: Codeword: lyrical Also, my avatar was a hint to my role.
  8. Ereshkigal

Pika idled last night is my guess. So, basically, Pika's laziness allowed Town one more chance to recover :p
  9. Ereshkigal

When you posted your "sorted" message, it changed Mafia strategy; we were originally going to insanify you instead of Pika. If you hadn't posted that, I wouldn't have figured out you were likely to shoot Jinjo and Mafia wouldn't have gone for a triple kill last night.
  10. Ereshkigal

I actually completely forgot about this.
  11. Ereshkigal

@Elieson @Magnificent Entertainer This is what I got when I reverse-engineered the code words. How did I do? Max- plough AE- dapper ME- sordid ME2- sorted Pika- false Jinjo- railway Klavier- hot JD- prep Snake- apples or apple (apples used by Elieson, apple used by Snake) Ereshkigal- lyrical...
  12. Ereshkigal

Insanifier was not nearly as overpowered as the friggin' mafia having the codes for our encrypted words. The mafia was seriously overpowered this game.
  13. Ereshkigal

Mafia got lucky this game. Insanifying AE to get one of his less dangerous roles, killing the universal back-up, getting a false scum read on AE... They had amazing opening luck and capitalized on it well.
  14. Ereshkigal

Mafia Godfather JOATs exist. And you could have easily been setting Klav up for a lynch and got lucky with the guess. That was how the universal backup kill happened, after all. And beyond that, it is suspicious none of your other powers did nothing. Very suspicious. I at least have evidence...
  15. Ereshkigal

@DarthWolf I hate to say it, but ME's right. I think there's a lot of players on both sides that just want this over with, whether they win or lose. Making us wait an extra day so we can do a one-day night phase and then repeat it all over again the next day phase is kinda... meh.
  16. Ereshkigal

It's currently 4:3 and about to be 4:2. It'll start tomorrow 3:2 and end up 3:1. This game is pretty much wrapped up at this point. Both sides just have to wait for the inevitable.
  17. Ereshkigal

*doesn't mean anything for proving you are town
  18. Ereshkigal

@jdthebud Being cop-checked as town doesn't mean anything. The godfather shows up as town to a cop check. All you showing up as town means is they caught the godfather. And, really, ME as scum? You'd have an easier time selling Elieson as scum; there's at least a case there, even if a weak one...
  19. Ereshkigal

@Magnificent Entertainer Things will get better. They have to...
  20. Ereshkigal

I hope things get better for you, soon.
Back
Top Bottom