• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

See, another reason I shot Jinjo was that she informed me that holding onto a Victini could have “negative results” on the holder, possibly including death.
So my assumption, at that point in time, and it was very logical, was that Max had died because he held onto the Victini and Mafia had shot Eresh, which she had claimed happened D2, and I used to my advantage when claiming that I had no shots remaining. Naturally, if scum had shot Eresh, she wasn’t scum.
That is ultimately why I switched my shot.

Let me be honest: If it would not be a mafia win, I would have led a lynch on myself just to make certain you know exactly who the mafia is.

After all, if you're not willing to shell your own position, you are not willing to win.

So, if we are not in danger of the mafia winning at any point tomorrow, I will personally lead the lynch of myself. And if I refuse to, I want every last one of you to vote for me.

We will win this. I will accept nothing less.
Look, bub, we’re not lynching you this phase. I almost wish we were, because I regret not shooting you last night, but there cannot possibly be a scenario where you are Town. It doesn’t work at this point.
Don’t get me wrong, you played extremely well, and I played extremely poorly, but the jig is up.

See, another reason I shot Jinjo was that she informed me that holding onto a Victini could have “negative results” on the holder, possibly including death.
So my assumption, at that point in time, and it was very logical, was that Max had died because he held onto the Victini and Mafia had shot Eresh, which she had claimed happened D2, and I used to my advantage when claiming that I had no shots remaining. Naturally, if scum had shot Eresh, she wasn’t scum.
That is ultimately why I switched my shot.

Dude, you believed everything I said except the part where I claimed Jinjo was town?

This is why town is losing.

@DarthWolf What's the message that Victini would display? It didn't copy in when you inserted Jinjo's rolePM.
Ah I see, quote in quote did not work. The following message would appear:

You’ve obtained a Shiny Victini, congratulations! He is awaiting your orders, you can do one of the following things:
  • Use your night action on Victini, if possible, by selecting him as your player target. This will give a gift to Victini which is a 1x use of that power.
  • You can give a night result you obtained during the same night as you obtained Victini to him as a gift in the form of a letter with that information on it.
  • If Victini already has a gift, you can take all of them for yourself and obtain any and all powers and letters he currently possess.
Victini is very social and likes fair play so no matter if you choose to take one of the above actions or none of them, you MUST give the Shiny Victini to another player during the night after you've obtained it by using the command Give the Shiny Victini to [Player]. If you do not do this then there may or may not be any negative effects involved.

Dude, you believed everything I said except the part where I claimed Jinjo was town?

This is why town is losing.
Wrong again, Eresh. I believed your cop scan at the time, but believed MegaPod to be the Godfather, as his nickname around here is "Podfather."
I was not correct in my analysis, and that was costly. To be somewhat fair to me, most of the nights that this game's been going on, I've been drunk or otherwise incapacitated due to a current mental crisis.

I hope things get better for you, soon.

Well it looks like Darth forgot to tell me until now, but I actually got the Shiny Victini last night. So now I know what it does, lol.

We’re not lynching jd for information, MegaPod. We’re lynching him because he’s scum.

Look at the facts: Game has seven players in it right now.
Game may end this phase.
Game is more than likely 4:3 right now, because we haven’t hit any scum at all and a two person scumteam in a game this large makes no sense.

Klavier and Pika_Pika are for sure Town.
You and Pikochu are counterclaiming each other, so one of you is scum.
If you are Town, then Piko is confirmed scum to you.

The only way you could think jd wasn’t scum in this situation is if you believe that I am scum. I sure as hell wouldn’t blame you, if you did, but I am not scum.

Sad to say, the game will end with my lynch unless we go for Eresh, who is actually 100% scum. I still don't know why you think I am 100% scum, because it should be obvious that 1) I am not Godfather and b) Klavier is not an Insane Cop. So how do you explain the town result?

Let's vote for the 100% scum.

[Vote] Ereshkigal

The scum team is Eresh and Jinjo for sure, and I think Pikochu over MegaPod.

Jinjo is for sure scum? Dead Townie Jinjo, that Jinjo?
lol, where is my mind these days...

Welp, then I dunno who the last mafia is. It ain't me though.

Town:
Klavier - cop
jd - JOAT
Pika - did he claim?
M.E. - vig

Scum:
Eresh
Pikochu or Megapod (I think Pikochu)

If there are 3 scum then we've been bamboozled by ME probably, I'm assuming Pika is the Doctor who was insanified last night to get the double kill?? @Pika_pika42 is this the case? I don't think you've claimed in the thread.

Either way I still urge everyone to vote for Eresh, and not me who was cop checked to be town and now we know for sure Klavier is not insane.

@jdthebud Being cop-checked as town doesn't mean anything. The godfather shows up as town to a cop check. All you showing up as town means is they caught the godfather.

And, really, ME as scum? You'd have an easier time selling Elieson as scum; there's at least a case there, even if a weak one.

No, you might as well give up. You're caught.

*doesn't mean anything for proving you are town

I don’t see there being only two scum in a game this size, even with two Indeps. Neither Indep was hostile enough to warrant cutting down the scum team.

MegaPod and Pikochu would have to be insanely stupid to both be scum and to CC each other, though I do find it very odd how Pikochu hasn’t posted here since D2 and hasn’t been subbed out yet. Something fishy is going on there, for sure.

That leaves you and Eresh and certain scum, jd. That’s how this game works.

It's currently 4:3 and about to be 4:2.

It'll start tomorrow 3:2 and end up 3:1.

This game is pretty much wrapped up at this point. Both sides just have to wait for the inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom