Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Eh, people have been "turning against" Pikachu for years now for the same reason, and what has it changed? The iconic Pokémon are always going to be loved by the vast majority.
  2. Esserise

I did notice there was this bit where a Zigzagoon grabs onto the bouncy ball with its mouth and starts carrying it, which is a level of environmental interaction that I don't think would have precedence in Amie or Refresh, yeah?
  3. Esserise

Nope, you can use your hands for that. In fact, handheld mode is the only way to change Pikachu/Eevee's hairstyle. I thiiiiiiiiiink the only thing you lose out on by not playing in docked mode is the ability to use Pika Papow/Veevee Volley (basically just a Z-Move/Return hybrid) and the Partner...
  4. Esserise

no, based, as in god-tier good
  5. Esserise

That is true, though in my defense, I only said Tail Whip and Leer because it was the first pair that came to mind. :p Although, while Tail Whip might indeed make more thematic sense for certain Pokémon, most Pokémon do have eyes whereas not all Pokémon have tails, so I think they probably could...
  6. Esserise

Truth be told, I myself would likely choose to cut down on moves, but I only enjoy battles casually to begin with and have little interest in competitive strategies. Everyone's got their own priorities, of course. :p Actually, I think they probably should cut down on some of the moves anyway...
  7. Esserise

It's the old Good/Fast/Cheap dilemma. You can pick two: - More Pokémon (=more lovable creatures and teambuilding options) - More moves (=more strategies and deeper complexity in battles) - More animations (=more customized and immersive visuals)
  8. Esserise

Whatever you think of the animation quality, I don't really see how you come to the conclusion that they were in a situation where that wasn't the issue, and yet they decided to "lie" and claim that it was instead of just... saying what the actual and, according to you, more understandable and...
  9. Esserise

it's practically July now so it's about time for another news burst anyway, no?
  10. Esserise

I can't say I fully get it either, because I'm not an animator (although I will say that in 2016, I started a personal project to compile every single Pokédex entry along with some basic information about every Pokémon and form into a Wordpad document by going from page to page on Bulbapedia and...
  11. Esserise

i mean i'm not exactly a 'defeatist' per se because i don't have that much of a problem with the transfer cutoff, but like, yeah, sometimes a negative fan outcry works. i'm not even stopping you or anyone else from trying, i'm just saying that from game freak's perspective, it's probably a...
  12. Esserise

I would think that they do understand it - they're well aware of how people reacted to the transfer break in Gen 3, and they keep saying this was a difficult decision that they knew would come up eventually. It's not like they gain anything by sticking to this, other than the ability to keep...
  13. Esserise

gonna say it's pretty likely that the email surveys were not even composed with any intention of gauging peoples' fury over Dexit anyway. it's just some basic data collection.
  14. Esserise

that's a fake quote. i'm making a thanos joke
  15. Esserise

That has never been said, no. However, I do think we shouldn't assume they're in any kind of hurry to decouple it from Go/Let's Go. Mythicals exist primarily to promote stuff, and that's what Meltan is there to promote. Yeah, but at the same time we can't really have a fully informed...
  16. Esserise

I'm having trouble digging up the article, but I do remember them saying something to this effect - that SwoShi were intended to be geared more toward the handheld experience while Let's Go were being designed more for at-home/console play. edit: finally
  17. Esserise

by a staggering coincidence, all of my Galar-incompatible pokémon turned out to be fervent nationalists who despise galarian culture. :(
  18. Esserise

So they are. promptly discard me
Back
Top Bottom