Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

What Pokémon would the characters have?

I can perfectly see a Hawlucha doing poses next to him :cool: Momo Hinamori (Bleach)
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

Metagross w/ Mega Willa (Willa's Wild Life)
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Alolan Meowth, it reminds me of Snowball II :giggle: Shinji Hirako (Bleach)
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

Alolan Ninetales, more than having one I visualize him being one, but it works for both cases, and in turn Porsha would be (or have) a Shiny Kantonian Ninetales. The colors fit great and changes the habit of always seeing Alolan Ninetales as female :LOL:. Abby Park from Turning Red
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Zamazenta and Unovian Braviary :cool: Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Shiny Unovian Zorua, perfect match! Moroha from Hanyo no Yashahime
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

A pink Meowth, and a giant Ariados who believes Billy is his father :sneaky:. Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Shiny Roserade, she would have an elegant Pokémon and the black roses suit her perfectly. The Roserade could even share her distaste for red roses :sneaky:. Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

Primarina, I know it's very predictable but they really combine perfectly. A Bellossom would also fit very well with her. Nadja Applefield
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Pangoro, both look like delinquents and can act like such sometimes, but also have a hidden soft side. Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

Any Ice type would be a great partner for him, but if I have to choose I'll go with Alolan Sandslash since Frozono usually attacks with icicles, like the ones Sandslash has on its back. James Darrell Edwards "Agent J" from Men in Black.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

Falinks since they're both cute little knights. The Beldam (Coraline)
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

Snorunt as in her past life she used to be a beautiful girl who wore a kimono, but in the present she's a little girl. Also Munchlax representing her big appetite. Lady Eboshi (Princess Mononoke)
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

Shiny Midday Lycanroc and Umbreon, representing her two dogs. Yajirobe (Dragon Ball franchise).
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

I think Galarian Articuno and Male Unfezant fit very well with him, especially Articuno because in addition to being elegant it's also known for having a cold and ruthless demeanor. Also Bisharp since knives are his weapon of choice for close combat. Wendy from Peter Pan (1953).
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

Mudbray and a Litten in Boots, definitely :LOL:. Grimmsnarl would also fit, it's very similar to Shrek. Lilo from Lilo & Stitch.
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

Prinplup, it's identical, practically his twin :LOL:. Also the whole Prinplup line is inspired by royalty. Kanao Tsuyuri from Kimetsu no Yaiba.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

Vaporeon and Flareon, representing Water Breathing and the Dance of the Fire God respectively. I can't imagine Tanjiro having ferocious-looking Pokémon because even though he's great swordsman he has a gentle nature. Nico Robin from One Piece.
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

A Bulbasaur that will evolve over time and a Sawsbuck, specifically Autumn Sawsbuck. Akane Tendo from Ranma ½.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

Abra, it would be a great help with his experiments and plans. I didn't want to give him an evolved Pokémon from the get go because even with his great intellect he's still a baby, but it would probably evolve over time. Musa from Winx Club.
Back
Top Bottom