• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Machamp representing the increase of physical strength caused by the One For All, and Raikou because the One For All causes waves of electricity, its colors fit well with All Might and it's impossible for the Symbol of Peace not to have a Legendary.

Lenny Leonard from The Simpsons.

Hattrem because hat
And its the only one in the line that smiles

Godot from Ace Attorney

I see her with a Pancham, because they're both scrappy and determined, plus Pancham's evolution Pangoro is said to have a righteous heart and despises those who bully the weak, which neatly ties into how Giulia wanted to beat Ercole to put an end to his bullying reign. Additionally, it'd make her Pokemon a nice foil to the Scrafty I gave Ercole a while back.

Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist

Last edited:
Prinplup
Its small but pretty strong I guess
Also penguins usually look like they're wearing a tuxedo (Yes the piplup line doesn't but idc)

Kay Faraday from Ace Attorney Investigations

Ultra Necrozma (For the "God of Hyperdeath" form)

-Extremely powerful
-Typing makes sense for Asriel
-Use Energy-based attacks
-Powered-up form of something
-Mean

Horton from Horton Hears a Who/Horton Hatches an Egg

Flabebe (representing the Whos: she even travels in a flower, which could represent the dandelion that Horton kept them safe in)

Riku from Kingdom Hearts

Back
Top Bottom