• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Basic wikia research shows that she's a dragon with a... well, sunny, bright and optimistic demeanor, is a bright orange-yellow dragon that's part of a tribe/species of dragon adapted to live in the desert but has an ordinary dragon as opposed to having a scorpion-like barb on her tail like her brethren. And she's enough of a sympathetic pacifist that she'd try to reason in any cases there is conflict. I'mma go with... either Shiny Togekiss/Togetic or Shiny Growlithe.
She seems to be unusual for her kind, so I kinda feel that Shinies in general kind of gel with that
Shiny Togetic/kiss because the two mutually share a distaste for conflict and desire peace amongst all, and while the color difference is subtle, Shiny Togekiss/Togetic's coloration leans a bit to yellow.
Shiny Growlithe on the other hand has a more clearer shade of yellow to it, but it also could act as a bit of a foil to Sunny. With Sunny being outgoing and all-loving in nature, but with Growlithe being ultimately friendly but cautious and protective to anything even vaguely suspicious. This last detail is kind of stretching it, but there is loose Dragon associations with Arcanine/Growlithe, as they can be taught a few Dragon type moves and Arcanine has been used by Lance in the Pokemon Stadium games (then again, Pokemon Stadium tends to have team rosters that tend to be unconventional for the characters/trainers in general)

Kino (Kino's Journey)

I'll go with Peroream. Idk, all the monsters from that movie looked sort of bizarre, and Peroream is fitting for a young girl imo while not having a "cute" design per say.

Jeff Probst (host of Survivor)

This is gonna be weird, but I'd pair him with a Sylveon because Sylveon is said to release a soothing aura from its feelers to calm opponents, and I think Bruce Banner would appreciate having a Pokemon that can help keep his rage in check or at the very least prevent his Hulk side from getting too out of control.

Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z

Back
Top Bottom