• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Tropius, because it produces edible and nutritious food, which is somewhat analogous to Yajirobe being the designated Senzu Bean provider; and Skitty, because it resembles Korin, with whom Yajirobe spends most of his time with

VV Argost from the Secret Saturdays

Furfrou on account of his gratuitous French, but I unfortunately (or is that fortunate?) can't think of any inherently psychopathic Pokémon to go with that aspect of his personality.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII

Because of her nickname an electric type falls good I think. I imagine a Raichu.

Agumon (Digimon Adventures), just for the fun of it.

Toxtricity comes to mind on account of his musical preferences, and he might also use Mightyena since he is himself a hyena.

NoLegs the cat from the Epic Battle Fantasy series

Gourgeist and/or Hatterene. Both have a vaguely motherly vibe but are ultimately presented as threatening, dangerous Pokemon. It helps for the latter that the Beldam herself has a lot in common with the Fair Folk, while the Large-Sized Gourgeist's Pokedex entry in Sword mentions that this specific size likes to deceive children into believing that they're human adults in order to spirit them away.

Medicine Melancholy (Touhou)

Shuckle. It fits her personality so well, don’t you think?
Perfect, perfect. Absolutely perfect. 11/10 ideal match here! We might as well end this game right here and now because there's no way anyone's ever gonna top this.

But just for the sake of trying I pick Gastly for Gatsby because their names are similar and right now I don't have the energy to think of something that actually fits :p

Edit: forgot to add character. Uh... Marcy from Amphibia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom