Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Generation VI: The Future

Then I want my mega typholsion in Z ;_;
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

And what about ho-oh shown off in the first episode of the anime in 1997 and gold and sliver didn't even come out till 1999 (in japan I think) SO we have examples of legends shown long before their game too. Even if they did try to play ho-oh off as articuno
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

still nothing new, well thats good I guess since alot of people were complaining that a release each year makes the games rushed. Now watch as Z comes out feeling just as rushed and with no post game.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

they could, the original games didn't have wi-fi yet we'll be able to trade via wi-fi and if its bank compatible it could be transfered to x/y. also they could make mew catachable or maybe have a wi-fi event for it
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Through exciting exploration, battles, and trades, Trainers are able to access 150 Pokémon. And if they're really lucky, they might even be able to catch the elusive (and powerful) Pokémon, Mew! From Joe ( serebiis) tweet about Europe having pegi 12 rating...so mew will be cathchable?
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

Not that its not a good idea, but masudas got to get off this mobile gaming stick he's on. I'm not just talking pokemon go. For a mobile app yeah cool as long as its not your main focus your focus masuda should be making a good game for the 3ds. What he said about x/y ticks me off, if I shell...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

What about pokebank though? We can't put our old pokemon in with the new ones could we?
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Take it with a grain of salt, we'll see tomorrow. Personally I do see the announcement happening within the next week so he probably thought the same and predicted it would be announced on the 7/8th like x/y and or/as was. People keep going on about these reboots but its not truely a reboot...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

I think we won't have to wait until coro coro we usually get a trailer for the announcement before coro coro comes out right?
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

Not sure if it was mentioned but since we're talking about zinna. the interview stated something about flowers being in the next game right? floette of course but also zinnia is a type of flower.... zinna confirmed for Z? probabaly not but hey xD
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

But we're not in the middle of a generation we're in the end the final games not the middle ones why release new pokemon this game when it'll be the selling point of the next one
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

Just an eye? Has no one tried thinking its maybe a mega,primal,or new forme of an old pokemon most notably unknown get rid of the letter crap and make it different maybe zygarde used its power to over take unknown and use it or its working g with unknown or unknown is working with zygarde or...
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

But we still know kyurem's original form was a merger of all 3 though (but we'll never see it unless 10 years from now when they remake black and white they do that but eh)
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

We've seen that before kyruum. Kyruum when fully combined is supposed to have truths and ideals and some kind of yin yang stuff >.>
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

Primal would be good we have a red orb and a blue orb now why not a green orb with a zeta symbol on it? (and even call it pokemon Zeta) plus if it were to protect the eco system why would it need a humans help for that (i.e mega evolution) it should take the power of nature itself to fix what...
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

red fish blue fish confirmed I'm calling xz yz or zeta also calling it one last time zygarde will get a primal and a mega or two of one of those
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

Statues of kanto gym leaders where?
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

There's a direct this Sunday. Watch them pull a new Pokemon game announcement out of nowhere just a few weeks before E3
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

What of its a kanto sequel featuring zygarde. Of course the question is why the hell is he in kanto but it'd be a way to give us both kanto and z
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

I don't think famitsu is revealing a new mainstream pokemon game if they were coro coro would have shown us. But since it comes out on the 21st would it leak by the 18th?
Back
Top Bottom