Search results for query: *

1. Falconwing

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Dammit Fab, I was gonna post "FIRST" and be immortalized
  2. Falconwing

And a bird called the booby I'd show a picture but I'm not sure if I'd need to censor it :p
  3. Falconwing

Sorry, my bad. I wish I had been able to get it off the ground back when I was running it, but the timing was terrible
  4. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I just got it. Characters are at level 33ish and I am about halfway through chapter 2. Kinda stuck on the damned red mage fight.
  5. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I help run the bulba facebook now but I missed the forums.
  6. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Hey, Neo! Long time no see.
  7. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Busy. 65 hour work week.
  8. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 So... I am just running around in circles on Bravely Default. How is everyone?
  9. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I have developed a strong dislike for 2.5 men.
  10. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 What meme?
  11. Falconwing

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Is that how winning works now?
Back
Top Bottom