• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

It's more than the car, it's the image and the general assumption is that the more expensive the car is, the better chance that it is better. It is also depends on the badge and who produces them. I don't want a car that's produced poorly or one produced all over the place but that's something that you have to deal with. I need a car that also suits my style. For me a car isn't point A to point B. It's the journey, the feel, the connection.

Couple of kids just hurled a rock through the neighbours' front window and booked it off down the street. Most exciting thing to happen here all week.
I remember being around in time to see a couple of kids throwing rocks at someone's window when I was little. I wasn't part of the group throwing the rocks, but as soon as I heard that glass break, I knew this was bad, so I ran to hide. Unfortunately, while the person whose window got broken didn't see any of the rock-throwing, he did see me, and only me, running to hide and later showed up at my house demanding compensation.

I mean if you like feeling a connection with your car. I'm just poor so I don't know much about expensive cars.

Having a connection to your car is important. It's the object that you use more. I have a better connection with my car than the guys I dated. Though they did fulfill a short need for moi. A car is supposed to show off your personality, your style. It's all vogue, je ne sais quoi, pied-à-terre. I mean like n’importe quoi, t’sais?

I'm not the type of person who's willing to put that much connection on a car other than a way to get from A to B.

Then again, having a car is pretty much mandatory around here.

I understand having a connection to your car, but more of a connection to your car than your SO? That not so much. Although I suppose that speaks more to the quality of your exes rather than the car itself.

Although I am a terrible car owner. I'm more about the looks of the car rather than specs cause I know nothing about car specs. ^^;;

Oh they weren't exes. They were just flings. I'm young and sometimes you just want something casual.

Not indicative of my ex-boyfriends and past relationships, thank you very much.

Oh it is so fun. Dressing up to go clubbing, meeting a cute guy, tequila shots and dancing and end up hooking up and not having to see that guy ever again. Life is great.

Just not for me, leastwise because I don't drink. I'm a very serious person, and I don't see the point in exerting effort on a relationship if nothing's going to come out of it.

I don't really do one-night stands. Not a judgement, I totally get where you're coming from with saying it's fun, I just don't get along with people in general so I couldn't really do that on the regular. Like, I can barely stand just being in a classroom with people I don't have to interact with, and I don't like being hit on, but to each his own ya know? I mean I get the whole point of a fling is to never have to see them again but I don't think I could get past the whole "uggghhh people in general are so goddamn stupid go away" thing (although I have done it once so who knows. Maybe I just make no sense).

But my relationships are very black and white. Like, either they last less than a week or two, or they last longer than a year. There's not really much of a middle ground with me. I either click with someone or I realise very quickly that I'm not clicking with them.

Right.....

Anyway more importantly than that I love being around people. It's fun energy being around so many people. I love people and I love me. There's nothing with having a casual relationship. I don't have to worry about much, just that's it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom