Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Congrats, mafia! You guys played well, I legitimately didn't scumread either of Jinjo/Space while I was alive up until Grammaton flipped town and then I was like "uh oh." Jinjo and Space did a good job believably not looking connected too, and that definitely helped. Congrats to Max too...
  2. FinalArcadia

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Yeah, I kinda had a feeling lol. Best of luck, town!
  3. FinalArcadia

Those posts from Frozen Fennec honestly have eased the very slight paranoia I had over the miller claim. Feeling even more confident in Grammaton/Jinjo. Also, in case it becomes relevant at some point, my N1 action was on Lone_Garurumon. Just noting that in case I'm killed, I want to prevent...
  4. FinalArcadia

Sorry, Jeff, I'll take the L on the one. Gun-to-my-head in case I'm NK'd, I think it's Grammaton/Jinjo personally, especially if nobody has been roleblocked. Obviously I was wrong this phase, but yeah, that's my thinking with Jeff being town. But Grammaton is the one I'd vote next and I wish...
  5. FinalArcadia

Are you still counted as a player for the purposes of win conditions?
  6. FinalArcadia

On a side note, Grammaton's lack of a reads list (or really any posts recently - like latter half of this phase - that weren't related to people discussing their own role) or is really starting to make me nervous. Ughghgh I just don't know if Jeff or Grammaton is the better choice right now and...
  7. FinalArcadia

Does anyone know the current vote count? Like, between the group of Jinjo, Space, Jeff, and Grammaton, I'm not feeling the Space lynch on account of her claim actually being one that can be proven and I know at the very least is half-true given that it lines up with what I did on N2. And there...
  8. FinalArcadia

? When did I "keep sussing" you? I made a joke once and then said I was mostly kidding.
  9. FinalArcadia

@Grammaton Apologies if you did this and I just missed it, but do you have a reads list or a range of who is most worth a lynch least-to-greatest or anything? Other than your current vote and maybe Space, I'm not sure I really have a feel for where your suspicions lie.
  10. FinalArcadia

It is your unfortunate cross to bear for being a little too good at mafia games, at least this game you weren't NK'd early for it and just got some actions used on you instead lol If Frozen Fennec's claim is legit, it seems like there has to be a cop, otherwise miller is just vanilla. It's...
  11. FinalArcadia

I can confirm that one, I targeted Human N2. ------ The claim itself seems believable since I know she's telling the truth about my action; character-wise... Tails maybe, given he uses gadgets and Space was saying how she didn't think Tails was inventor? Tracker and motion detector both for...
  12. FinalArcadia

But I literally on this page above that said: and then
  13. FinalArcadia

Serious question though: do you think it's best that the remaining group claim (me, Jinjo, Space, Grande Homme)? It feels like we're all going in circles here and maybe it'd help try to figure out what makes sense in this game setup-wise.
  14. FinalArcadia

is... is Jeff supposed to be the last one, I'm just gonna assume that and it isn't referring to me jokingly as FInalHazard lol I really do think Fennec is probably telling the truth. Grammaton legit could be ascetic regardless of alignment, Jeff does have a point on that one. I think that'd be...
  15. FinalArcadia

you know what would really suck is if all this time we were all town-reading Grande Homme as town because of Max's role and he was somehow actually mafia sitting back watching this all unfold lmao
  16. FinalArcadia

What do you think about Space's vote on DMAM on D2 though, being the second vote? Space isn't really the type to do that kind of thing to a scumbuddy when they weren't even like an obvious person to get voted at that point. And then the tension between DMAM and Space over the low-longevity thing...
  17. FinalArcadia

I'm not opposed to voting Grammaton since I do see how the claim could go either way alignment-wise, and I think there's a case to be made that some of Death Meta's posts were also defense of Grammaton when Space was suspecting the latter. And both of you were in that middle area of helping get...
  18. FinalArcadia

Frozen Fennec I'm just not getting scum vibes from, I think the miller claim is legit. Grammaton I'm willing to accept for now too since that's a role that could legitimately be proven if someone targeted, which wasn't impossible to happen when Grammaton wasn't outright claiming what their...
  19. FinalArcadia

There's also the fact though that Rouge has a lot of abilities too. Like, she treasure hunts, she has government access to information, she's a spy, she can fly/glide... Miller would honestly be kinda lame for Rouge when there a) characters it fits more and b) there's a lot more that you could...
Back
Top Bottom