• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

yeah everyone's just parked their vote on me to start off the phase and called it a day
64of5uz.gif

@Magma Admin Rei
What's the likelihood in your opinion of restless spirit actually existing in this game? IMO, Tikal would make the most sense, but I'm not totally sure she's even here, especially when it sounds like Grande Homme's character may be Chao instead of Tikal in being "kin" to Chaos Zero and that's the slot that'd have made the most sense to be Tikal.
I would say it's possible for it to happen as there are three characters who could fit the role as they have an effect on how everything plays out after they die / get trapped in another dimension
Tikal - Trapped inside the Master Emerald with Chaos, after being freed, helps guide the heroes along and gives advice
Maria - Becomes the main inspiration for Shadow to help Sonic and crew fight off Biohazard / Finalhazard and save the planet once Shadow recalls what she actually asked him to do when she was still alive
Gerald - The only Mafia based Restless Spirit I can think of as he manipulates Shadow's memories in his final hours to think that Maria wanted Shadow to destroy the planet as revenge; later proven semi-accurate when everyone sans for Shadow sees his final video diary

Can't really think of any other characters that would fit this role at all.

yeah everyone's just parked their vote on me to start off the phase and called it a day
64of5uz.gif
I'm not opposed to voting Grammaton since I do see how the claim could go either way alignment-wise, and I think there's a case to be made that some of Death Meta's posts were also defense of Grammaton when Space was suspecting the latter. And both of you were in that middle area of helping get the LG wagon rolling. It's more that I can see the town motivation in Grammaton's soft claim and I don't really know if mafia would want to force the issue if Fennec is truly town miller since it'd just turn right back around on Grammaton if we'd all dogpiled Fennec with votes and they flipped miller. That's honestly the main point in Grammaton's favor for me.

If Jeff flips Mafia, it's Space.

If Jeff flips Town, it's Space.

UNVOTE: Frozen Fennec
VOTE: Space

If Jeff flips Mafia, it's Space.

If Jeff flips Town, it's Space.

UNVOTE: Frozen Fennec
VOTE: Space
What do you think about Space's vote on DMAM on D2 though, being the second vote? Space isn't really the type to do that kind of thing to a scumbuddy when they weren't even like an obvious person to get voted at that point. And then the tension between DMAM and Space over the low-longevity thing too. Space's response to that seemed like legitimate irritation over someone calling out her vote reasoning without providing anything of their own. And DMAM voted her on D2 as well.

I wish I knew Death Meta's scum meta better to know how much of a distancer he is with his scumbuddies or not. His interactions with Space in particular and even Jinjo (like Jinjo saying that she felt he was trying to shade her) don't read as distancing to me, but it's hard when this is the first time I've ever played a game with him.

you know what would really suck is if all this time we were all town-reading Grande Homme as town because of Max's role and he was somehow actually mafia sitting back watching this all unfold lmao

What do you think about Space's vote on DMAM on D2 though, being the second vote? Space isn't really the type to do that kind of thing to a scumbuddy when they weren't even like an obvious person to get voted at that point. And then the tension between DMAM and Space over the low-longevity thing too. Space's response to that seemed like legitimate irritation over someone calling out her vote reasoning without providing anything of their own. And DMAM voted her on D2 as well.

I wish I knew Death Meta's scum meta better to know how much of a distancer he is with his scumbuddies or not. His interactions with Space in particular and even Jinjo (like Jinjo saying that she felt he was trying to shade her) don't read as distancing to me, but it's hard when this is the first time I've ever played a game with him.

Those are fair points, but I just get a bad vibe from Space and how the vote on her went.

If Fennec is an innocent Miller, and Grammaton is really an Ascetic, then that leaves the scum to be Jinjo / Space / FinalHazard. Would Jinjo really break the tie like she did?

you know what would really suck is if all this time we were all town-reading Grande Homme as town because of Max's role and he was somehow actually mafia sitting back watching this all unfold lmao

Was just thinking about this too.

Would DMAM support the lynch of an Independent that could ultimately incriminate a scum partner?

It felt like a free rolecop to me so I was assuming it didn't do that, though I haven't played with a janitor in literal years I don't think. And then when DMAM's role PM flipped, him being both rolecop and janitor made me think it even more.

I have to wonder if this is an elaborate claim by FinalArcadia to act like she didn't know how Janitor works when I already said what it would do for Mafia in making them get a fake softclaim to claim later.

Those are fair points, but I just get a bad vibe from Space and how the vote on her went.

If Fennec is an innocent Miller, and Grammaton is really an Ascetic, then that leaves the scum to be Jinjo / Space / FinalHazard. Would Jinjo really break the tie like she did?
is... is Jeff supposed to be the last one, I'm just gonna assume that and it isn't referring to me jokingly as FInalHazard lol

I really do think Fennec is probably telling the truth. Grammaton legit could be ascetic regardless of alignment, Jeff does have a point on that one. I think that'd be a strong scum team to have janitor and ascetic, but ascetic... ehh, I guess it also is something people aren't going to totally trust so maybe not. Mafia may have needed something like that in case the serial killer came into play, to give mafia a little greater resistance to town. My point is that I don't think Grammaton is clear by any means yet.
Would DMAM support the lynch of an Independent that could ultimately incriminate a scum partner?
Yeah, that would be weird and it's why I was mostly joking about Grande Homme. Character-wise, I don't think there is a single mafia-aligned possible character that would make sense to be Grande Homme based on Max's role PM. I'm just not a fan of how he hasn't been super active despite being one of the most cleared players since practically D1, N1 at the latest.
I have to wonder if this is an elaborate claim by FinalArcadia to act like she didn't know how Janitor works when I already said what it would do for Mafia in making them get a fake softclaim to claim later.
:/

I was saying that about janitor since pretty much the first time it came up; the only thing me continually fighting you on janitor and on if mafia got Feenie's role did is make me look like an dummy. I've done some dumb things in games, but basing a whole elaborate scheme around something that a player could literally just ask the hosts about would be a new low for me as scum lol.

is... is Jeff supposed to be the last one, I'm just gonna assume that and it isn't referring to me jokingly as FInalHazard lol

I :/

I was saying that about janitor since pretty much the first time it came up; the only thing me continually fighting you on janitor and on if mafia got Feenie's role did is make me look like an dummy. I've done some dumb things in games, but basing a whole elaborate scheme around something that a player could literally just ask the hosts about would be a new low for me as scum lol.

You are too good for your own good, FinalHazard!

Nah don’t worry I wasn’t serious about it ;)

You are too good for your own good, FinalHazard!

Nah don’t worry I wasn’t serious about it ;)
Serious question though: do you think it's best that the remaining group claim (me, Jinjo, Space, Grande Homme)? It feels like we're all going in circles here and maybe it'd help try to figure out what makes sense in this game setup-wise.

Out of interest, why are you treating my claim as definitively town? Ascetic is alignment neutral?

Serious question though: do you think it's best that the remaining group claim (me, Jinjo, Space, Grande Homme)? It feels like we're all going in circles here and maybe it'd help try to figure out what makes sense in this game setup-wise.

We could do it Day 4 I guess. I would rather have all the claims out in the open but if there is a super useful one then it could hurt us more than not when we have another night they can be potentially used advantageously.

Really up to the people who haven’t claimed yet. But if somebody doesn’t claim now that could he used against them if the game goes on.

Back
Top Bottom