Search results for query: *

1. GeekyGamerZack

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

At Stu and Didi's house, of course. :p Are 90s Nicktoons references "in" this season?
  2. GeekyGamerZack

Yes, if you tap it just right with your hands and/or have excellent rhythm. Think Donkey Konga. I see that you're a Pokémon Trainer. Want me to show you how to catch Pokémon?
  3. GeekyGamerZack

No, it means Diancie are a Kirlia's best friend. Why is my Pikachu refusing to evolve?! (I'm playing the English-language version of Pokémon Jaune, by the way)
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Honoguma! Does Mega Lopunny's introduction in ORAS mean Sinnoh confirmed?
  5. GeekyGamerZack

Only if the banjos have the colour, texture, scent, taste and consistency of margarine. If they happen to be called "margarine", that helps a lot. How viable is a Splash team in competitive? (Pokémon that only know Splash, such as Magikarp, Buneary and Hoppip)
  6. GeekyGamerZack

To ban Taco Tuesdays across the galaxy. Why isn't there such a thing as Fajita Friday?
  7. GeekyGamerZack

I generally pronounce it as (THYSS). W-Where did Plusle go...? :cry:
  8. GeekyGamerZack

A wizard turned you into a Meowth, and then a Lapras used Ice Beam on you. How many lightbulbs does it take to make a newspaper cross the road?
  9. GeekyGamerZack

Because games aren't something to be rushed. Unless you're speed-running. Or you're just really impatient. Who what when where why how which?
  10. GeekyGamerZack

Because anything tiny is cute. Except bugs. Them are creepy. Would you like fries with that order?
  11. GeekyGamerZack

Should definitely be a Mega Dark Fairy. Mega Flygon, where are you?
  12. GeekyGamerZack

Because you haven't traded them to Gen II to see if they're shiny or not. How many Charmander does one Trainer need in their party anyway?
  13. GeekyGamerZack

Yes. Yes, it is. Hey, where's Perry?
  14. GeekyGamerZack

A window! Which Kanto starter do you prefer: Cyndaquil, Turtwig or Froakie?
  15. GeekyGamerZack

A yellow mouse that's on a popular cartoon. "Wynaut?"
  16. GeekyGamerZack

Probably somewhere pacifically in the Specific Osean. Did I seriously just make a reference to Kath & Kim?!
  17. GeekyGamerZack

EDIT: Because all work and no pray makes Scyther a dull Pokémon. "Nyan?"
  18. GeekyGamerZack

They're like gorfs, only backwards. How many Water Stones does it take to evolve a Poliwhirl into a Slowking?
  19. GeekyGamerZack

EDIT: They do talk, it's just that plant languages are inaudible to human ears. But they mostly sing instead. When you first saw Pikachu's Vacation, how did you feel knowing Pikablu wasn't actually called Pikablu?
  20. GeekyGamerZack

Because SOME people think it's hilarious to hack illegal moves and abilities onto Pokémon, resulting in abominations such as Swinub that know Fly, Spiritomb with Wonder Guard or Machamp with No Guard that know Fissure. :rolleyes: Wait...what do you mean that last one could be a legit...
Back
Top Bottom