Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

That feels seriously messed up though. If Morpeko was actually kind and friendly to Team Rocket while on full belly mode maybe it'd be easier to let slide, but Morpeko has yet to do anything remotely nice to the TRio beyond just not eating their food on the rare occasions it's not hungry, which...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think the reason Morpeko doesn't work as the "gag Pokemon that interferes with the TRio's schemes" mon like Bewear did is, like many have pointed out, because Morpeko is clearly malicious while Bewear was the exact opposite. See, the thing about humor of the "character goes through some...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

I see literally no reason why we can't have both, though.
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Adding onto what's already been said about Morpeko, it's really odd that it targets Team Rocket specifically when its main motivation is food: Team Rocket are frequently running into budget issues due to their schemes and as a result can't get as much food as frequently as other people probably...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

And not just any Pokeball, it was a Master Ball of all things. Yeah, the one time we saw a Master Ball getting used it failed miserably at the one job it's supposed to be the best at.
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Prediction: Goh tries to catch Morpeko only to turn out that not even his amazing luck at catching things can contain the hangry hamster, meaning Team Rocket is forever doomed to be tormented by it. Or at least until Journeys ends.
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, Raihan just so happens to be my favorite SWSH character, so here's the list of reasons I personally like him: He has one of the most interesting Gym Battles in a while. Not just because it's a Double Battle, but because it's themed around weather and the inclusion of non-Dragons means you...
Back
Top Bottom