Search results for query: *

1. Giri

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Did you have fun? Yes! How was the flavour text? (The story in the phase updates) It was great work by ME. However, :wynaut: drop some clues and let us flavor solve a bit? How was the hosting? (eg. were the phases on time, were updates correct, etc.) The staff hosted well. Darth wolf did a...
  2. Giri

DX Good luck town
  3. Giri

I'm talking about the future. 1) I wanted to give @Officer Snake another day. 2) Koh's wagon was already going on and had reached it's peak when I read the thread. That may be a pocketed vote. Sharing a townie's opinion doesn't clear someone -1 The presence of God father doesn't imply the...
  4. Giri

Tood had clearly stayed out of the wagon and fennec's has been pocketed. I didn't like the way Zorchic shifted his votes from agent to kohkimura. I didn't like this too. @Agent2583 gotta say anything about your vote? Anyway I think I'd like to lynch.....let's see Officer Snake today. His...
  5. Giri

Let's analyze kohkimura's wagon first.
  6. Giri

The flavor tells that Felly has used their ability. It's a shame that we didn't get to k ow the result.
  7. Giri

I don't think we should take that OGI into the game. They might've many friends in Discord
  8. Giri

It's highly unlikely to fake claim joat don't you think? Because every day people are going to question them whom they targeted everyday. It's the alignment that I'm unsure of
  9. Giri

This^ & this^ didn't go well While this is true, indeps generally tend to stay put till the very end since the wincon may either be "eliminate everyone" or "you can win with town if Mafia has been eliminated". Even if we assume the latter is the wincon, it is a threat to town. So it's true...
  10. Giri

Afaik this will be a simple game and there wouldn't be any powerful, complicated roles
  11. Giri

Vote: Officer Snake ;)
  12. Giri

Nice tae meet y'all role confirm
  13. Giri

If players are lesser, what happens to the mechanics?
  14. Giri

I'm not completely new but I don't know how some roles work. Haven't played games fully to decide fav gym leader. But I've read the rules. /in as a player.
Back
Top Bottom