Search results for query: *

1. IncineROAR

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Japan will probably get all 5 "revealed" Pokemon in the coming days, and I guess this next special will give us the english names of the Dog and the Koala. And GF/TCPI is probably letting Corocoro have the exclusive info for a few days. Probably a pre-arranged marketing scheme.
  2. IncineROAR

I think they definitely have something big planned for mega/synchro evolution, probably has something to do with the bracelets that they declined to really delve into. If it was just regular ole mega evolution, I'm certain we would have seen a mega or two.
  3. IncineROAR

It was probably planned to be in the Treehouse, but instead due to random chance we got that stupid Ledyba instead. disclaimer: I don't in any way dislike Ledyba, my post is a reflection of my frustration that the first Pokemon encountered wasn't a new species.
  4. IncineROAR

I'm lost, where did Nintendo reveal the "phases" for Solgaleo and Lunala? Plus, we have that new bug thing, Grubbin. edit: new video on the Pokemon channel.
  5. IncineROAR

I hope Yungoose doesn't become the next "worker" Pokemon I use for using HM's. He actually looks fun. Pikipek looks awesome, I just hope it isn't just cute.
  6. IncineROAR

Elio and Selene the new names for the playable characters?
  7. IncineROAR

I wonder if the final evo for Popplio will be water/fairy?
  8. IncineROAR

Hello regional bird. I feel like it will only be a two line evolution pokemon as opposed to three.
  9. IncineROAR

I kind of want the person driving to spend more time in the grass.
  10. IncineROAR

Trainer battle, I like the new shadow effect to warn you.
  11. IncineROAR

YUNGOOS!
  12. IncineROAR

I was really hyped hoping we'd see a new Pokemon in the battle. Epic disappointment with seeing Ledyba. Also, similar moveset to Froakie, if not the same, at this point in the game.
  13. IncineROAR

Discussion about Zygarde now. Hopefully they'll give hints how Z will play into the game.
  14. IncineROAR

Video footage, hopefully we see something new.
  15. IncineROAR

Most of this broadcast is going to be devoted to Zelda :whistle:, but Pokemon is now getting screen time..
Back
Top Bottom