Search results for query: *

1. Insanish Danish

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I just don't think it's fair to say that other people don't deserve to be cast in the dub just because Veronica/Rachael/Eric are long gone - ignoring the fact that they aren't even casting random no names in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of TPCi's dub, I just don't hate every...
  2. Insanish Danish

He's an established voice actor who's already been in a fair number of anime/cartoons/games/what have you. Not a "random" YouTuber at all.
  3. Insanish Danish

ProZD has been doing professional voice acting for several years now so it's not too surprising he'd show up here, but it's still great to see. He's really funny and a super talented voice actor. I've been a fan of his work ever since he was doing voice impressions on Tumblr 10+ years ago so...
  4. Insanish Danish

lol I have issues with the censorship in the 4Kids dub to be sure, but in terms of script writing TPCi is so much worse. There are so many examples but solely regarding the ones listed in this post, the number of times characters end their sentences with "'kay?!" and the number of times Ash goes...
  5. Insanish Danish

I've never liked JCC's performance as James and Meowth but I do feel bad for the reason why he's had to stop voicing them :( I hope he's doing alright. On the other hand I do love his performance as Gary and can't imagine hearing him with a different voice, especially since unlike most of the...
  6. Insanish Danish

It's a shame that Rachael (and Veronica and Eric, for that matter) hasn't been back since then - I don't agree with the post in that thread about how she was the only one of the original four who could "act worth a damn" but I do think she provided the most consistently good performances out of...
  7. Insanish Danish

I thought Craig Blair left the anime completely, though? Didn't Ted Lewis come back to voice Giovanni again? If they had him come back as Giovanni I don't see why they wouldn't also bring him back as Tracey.
  8. Insanish Danish

Where was Megan Hollingshead as Cassidy??? I wasn't planning on watching this episode dubbed but I miiiiiight have if they'd had her reprise her role. I'm so annoyed, wtf >:(
  9. Insanish Danish

Oh no...oh my goodness this is such sad news. I loved his work in Fire Emblem Three Houses (which is where I first heard of him) and I was sad when he announced that he had cancer but optimistic that he'd be okay. I'm honestly gutted, but more so I'm heartbroken for all his loved ones. Such a...
  10. Insanish Danish

God yes I really, really hope Megan Hollingshead voices Cassidy again - dub B&C are still meh but Hollingshead's Cassidy was far more enjoyable than her TPCi voice, which I flat out hated. Butch sounds bad in both dubs but for some reason I found his first voice ever so slightly more tolerable...
  11. Insanish Danish

I'm seriously loving all the LA voice actors being confirmed for the dub, and Megan Hollingshead is not a name I ever expected to associate with the Pokemon anime again, so that's really cool! Ooh maybe she'll get to voice Cassidy again if she and Butch ever come back? (I know it's been...
  12. Insanish Danish

I'm honestly really excited they're bringing in more LA talent now. They're definitely my favorite VAs in the dubbing world, so this might actually convince me to give the dub a shot again.
  13. Insanish Danish

Holy crap, both the Japanese and English voice cast for this game are AWESOME. Loving this list!
Back
Top Bottom