Search results for query: *

1. JadsonFox07

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

and please, PLEAASE! If there is any leak or something like that, just post inside the SPOILER tag, many users here do not want to ruin the magic of direct (me included) (if you post something like that without the spoiler tag, a mudkip dies of sadness... #saveTheMudkips)
  2. JadsonFox07

01:00am??? Oh my... I'm so sorry :/ Here in my time zone, Direct will start at 11:00am and I have college (university) from 07:00 to 10:30 am, but until I get home it's practically an hour more... Well, who cares? I'm going to sacrifice my class tomorrow for my favorite franchise, even because...
  3. JadsonFox07

Love letter :3 Ladies and gentlemen, it has been an honor to share this moment with you. This is the first time I have followed the announcement of a new generation from the beginning, and this is even more special because it is in a hybrid console (just imagine the possibilities of this new...
  4. JadsonFox07

I hope that will be real, like the Magmar walking near the top of a volcano in Wela Volcano Park, or some interactions like play with Rockruff in the beggining of the Ultra Sun/Moon, and others pokémon along the game (Pyukumuku in the beach, Bewear in the Battle Tree)
  5. JadsonFox07

It would be funny if the game ended up being in another region with nothing to do with U.K or any Europe country XD I think that PkmnTrainerV's post was not directed to you ^-^
  6. JadsonFox07

LOL, I very much doubt that the next generation will be based in Brazil (or South America), due to being a tropical place, would be very exhausting for the franchise, since we have Hoenn Remakes and Alola (base game and even an expansion). And about the beheeyem/elgyem subject is only because of...
  7. JadsonFox07

I hope the next games are more attached to tell us a story of the characters and their convictions or to deepen the lore of the legendary poké, and the region... I would love to know more about the history and myths of the regions of the Pokémon universe Is easier and doable if the anime...
  8. JadsonFox07

~moment of reverie~ When the subject arrived in Spain/Portugal, I wondered if something like this would be possible, if so, it would be funny/incredible if the next generation (after that) was based in Central/South America, due to the colonization issues... EX: Latin America/Spain, and Brazil...
  9. JadsonFox07

well, you're right, rewatching the cutscenes of XY AND ORAS, I realize that the character had more "soul" than the games of Gen 7 What a great idea, I never thought or heard anything about it! It would be very interesting if these mechanics referred to Lake Guardians (let me dream ~0~)
  10. JadsonFox07

I believe that since Pokémon started to be done in 3D (X/Y), our character always looks like someone without emotion, or feelings, always making a :) face, no matter the situation... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  11. JadsonFox07

Is this the reason that the main character almost never expresses emotions? XD
  12. JadsonFox07

You know, sometimes I get lost in what you say*, either because of the Mewtwo getting (even) more stardom (I'm not a Mewtwo fan, (yes in the first movie I'm rooting for Mew :3) so maybe that explains why I dislike the idea of a new form/evolution/variant for Mewtwo), or on rumors based on just...
  13. JadsonFox07

I think the existence of fairy type killed light type...
  14. JadsonFox07

A Mineral type sounds so uncreative... And also some people end up confusing the rock type and ground type as if they were practically the same thing XD If Game Freak adds some more types, I think that are only 2 types will make sense: Sound Type (Wishmur / Igglybuff and their evolutions...
  15. JadsonFox07

nah, it's way better than the automatic translator of microsoft, for sure ^^
  16. JadsonFox07

It would be awesome a game here in South America! Brazil, for example, besides the mix of cultures, is also a great place for biome diversity. There is the Amazon Forest, Beaches, Mountains, Rivers and Waterfalls, there are even places that have snow! ^0^ But for now, that's enough of the sea...
Back
Top Bottom