Search results for query: *

1. Kantomasta

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So I got a tablet and with school starting i can almost be consistantly around wifi. Once I get a bluetooth keyboard for it expect to see me back redoing an old fic!(if anybody remembers me from like 2011-12 :p)
  2. Kantomasta

So Ive decided im going to bring my old fic The Third Starter back to life! Im only keeping the plot though, Im redoing just about everything else. Hopefully gonna have a first chapter up in ~two weeks and then be on a schedule from there! And on an unrelated note-Has anyone read Level 26 by...
  3. Kantomasta

Im American too but i will admit that 90% of the people here are stupid. Also, I know plenty of people that use st patricks as an excuse to drink. And easter. And christmas. And halloween. And all the rest of em xD
  4. Kantomasta

Ive had the idea for awhile its just im gonna have a long time to write tomorrow and want to pump out a rough draft. By no means is it the finished product :p And i found the rigt thread after posting this, but couldnt figure out how to delete the post in this thread. (Im on tapatalk)
  5. Kantomasta

Hate to throw you guys off of your "interesting" topic haha, but I have a quick question. How do you guys go about writing an outline for your story, if you do. I am going to have about 7 hours of uninterrupted writing tomorrow(besides about 45mins for lunch) and I want to get some serious...
  6. Kantomasta

Well, never thought id be back here again. Been awhile. Havent posted regularly in the WW in probably 2+ yearsn BMG in general in almost 2 years. Man, stuff has changed. Anyways, I found this app called Tapatalk and after downloading it I was searching writing forums and this place came up. Been...
  7. Kantomasta

Well, guess I'm gonna come back to the writing world for awhile :P. Im currently working on a fic that's like a cross between pokemon and The Golden Compass, might have a chapter up in a couple of weeks. I want to make sur eI have this one finished/within 10 chapters of being finished before I...
Back
Top Bottom