Search results for query: *

1. Kassie

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I would draw Sinon all the time if it weren’t hard. YOU learned finding work is harder than it looks
  2. Kassie

Yes. I’ve done that in the past YOU have beaten boss levels in New Super Mario Bros for the DS while shrunk
  3. Kassie

Of course not. I live in Texas. V would hide from Megaman
  4. Kassie

No, I haven’t. But I want to visit Rome someday YOU have also been harassed for standing up for victims of sexual assault before
  5. Kassie

WHO? V has also had a rough time finding employment before
  6. Kassie

I’ve seen some of the anime and met the guy that plays Dick Gumshoes, but no. I’d love to, but no. V has seen mushi-shi
  7. Kassie

Nope, only plushies I have are Sprigatito and Eevee V has a cat
  8. Kassie

Mostly correct, yes. But there are exceptions. I will listen to some Faith Hill, Eddie Rabbit, or even the Chicks (Formerly Dixie Chicks) from time to time, but 80% of all country artists I can name off the top of my head? I don’t listen to them V has damaged their throat by trying to imitate...
  9. Kassie

No. I’ve typed on one without paper or ink at a science museum to see how they work, but that was when I was in first grade V has used a vinyl record player
  10. Kassie

No. I don’t even know the first thing about Rhythm games YOU watch Demon Slayer
  11. Kassie

Yes. Certain things can set me off, like when my dad tells me I should get a girlfriend, or if I see someone defend someone I know to be a real scumbag V has a cat
  12. Kassie

Fortunately no, but I’ve been keeping the people in the northeast in my thoughts and prayers while it’s been going on V likes Sprigatito
  13. Kassie

I would love to, but I don’t have enough spare time V has been to at least one Anime convention
  14. Kassie

Nope. Try again V sometimes dozes off after a long day at work or school
  15. Kassie

Half and Half. I found out I have a liver problem two years after finishing college, but it’s manageable. I cut fast food out of my diet completely as soon as I was diagnosed YOU have been playing The Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap since last week’s direct
  16. Kassie

To an extent, yes V is rooting for the Chiefs in the Super Bowl
  17. Kassie

Nope. It’s not even time for dinner yet YOU have been targeted by trolls for the worst reasons ever before
  18. Kassie

Yup. I met Tanjiro’s VA Zach Aguilar earlier this month, which was pretty cool. Tanjiro’s good, but I like Inosuke better YOU can recognize Hiroyuki Sawano’s music rather easily
  19. Kassie

Nope. YOU watch the NFL
  20. Kassie

Violet, yes YOU are easily annoyed by silly noises
Back
Top Bottom