• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I mean, I use GarageBand (idk if it counts), I’m not super good at it, but I’m decent. Other than that, I play a guitar, drums, ukelele… Currently.

V currently has an interest in rhythm games

Ha, no. I've played Pokemon games as a child and that's literally my hook in this franchise in general. I mostly disliked the Pokemon anime when I was younger.

V indulges or has indulged in certain video game franchises' media, fandom or not, without actually having played the video games. Or used to.

No. I’ve typed on one without paper or ink at a science museum to see how they work, but that was when I was in first grade

V has used a vinyl record player

Mostly correct, yes. But there are exceptions. I will listen to some Faith Hill, Eddie Rabbit, or even the Chicks (Formerly Dixie Chicks) from time to time, but 80% of all country artists I can name off the top of my head? I don’t listen to them

V has damaged their throat by trying to imitate cartoon voices before

Of course I do! How else was I able to get many fun things?

V has all five (all three + Pikachu and Eevee) Kanto starter plushes (and while we’re at it, Yoshi plushes…mainly the 10cm plush ones)

(I have an Eevee plush!…It’s my second one. It’s a long story. And now I want Sprigatito!)
Plush cat, yes.

V prefers Wii Fit Plus to the original

I’ve seen some of the anime and met the guy that plays Dick Gumshoes, but no. I’d love to, but no.

V has seen mushi-shi

Back
Top Bottom