Search results for query: *

1. KenderCharmeleon

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Yes, that was a good moment! I don't think he wanted to protect me though :D
  2. KenderCharmeleon

Did you have fun? I did have fun, but I felt like not having that much an impact on the game. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? I had 3 Vig shots, not able to effectively shoot anyone. I felt pretty helpless. How were the bastard parts (The heaps of killing/prot roles, Insanifier...
  3. KenderCharmeleon

:bulbaLove: Good luck Town for what's to come! Ciao!
  4. KenderCharmeleon

Oh boy... I woke up with remorse of voting MegaPod this morning, but it was too late. So all in all, HD theory of KingOfSparta not voting for nightkill is the best then for explaining what happened N3 I guess.
  5. KenderCharmeleon

Tbh, Pod targetting me N2, and LG2, and I don't get the pumpkin role in this. I'm comfortable with keeping my vote on Pod right now. But still, Mido didn't claim anything yet. I wouldn't be surprised if Mido is Cancer, making very hard to claim anything. If Mido was town, I think he would have...
  6. KenderCharmeleon

I think it will be important for all town to band together on the vote, whatever it is. I would prefer to have some claim from Midorikawa though before choosing. But we cannot wait too long if we want have enough time for everyone to put their vote in the poll. I think that if we don't have...
  7. KenderCharmeleon

I'm no expert, but I think the only person who would know if he was attacked or not last night after being protected would be the person being attacked... For all that it worth.
  8. KenderCharmeleon

Still I don't think that innocenting Pod much, it just mean you've been succesful at protecting him.
  9. KenderCharmeleon

I'm pretty sure I should know if I'm bulletproof or not, and I have no indication that makes me believe that I am. Also, what I used against King was a third Vig shot provided by LG2 ability. So, if we believe what Ex say as true, I have only 2 theories from that : 1) Pod thought that Lone was...
  10. KenderCharmeleon

Yay, but what if HD is killed next night?
  11. KenderCharmeleon

Unvote : Midorikawa Vote : MegaPod I'm okay with voting for Megapod for now since I never really understood why he tried to kill me in the first place. Also, Flying Pumpkin is kinda weird, and I don't see who it would fit character wise. Maybe Naive T-Cell... but still.
  12. KenderCharmeleon

@Midorikawa Must be hard to join so late in the game, and with a lynch train on you, but we would really need your input on what's happening on your side. What you have to say will make a big difference in today's vote.
  13. KenderCharmeleon

I have the feeling he just did this post to show that he is active... Just at the moment someone proposed to replace him. :unsure:
  14. KenderCharmeleon

@KingofSparta39 Well I'm sure we would have many questions. First, can you claim what your role in the game, or telling us a bit of your action the last days and nights, so it could help us more than just reading the others I think in your case.
  15. KenderCharmeleon

Also... I challenge where the Pumpkin fit in all this. In the anime, season 1 at least, I don't really see a character that would fit that role. I'll double-check though.
  16. KenderCharmeleon

Are we sure that Cancer is a Neutral role?
  17. KenderCharmeleon

Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm insane, since I wasn't able to kill King last night, and my action got a success. Also, we know for sure that Snowy was Insane. So, if we go with the theory that Cancer can insanify one person by night, and that no one was insane before the game starting... that make 3...
  18. KenderCharmeleon

Vote: Don't shorten Yeah, I don't want to hammer it either before being sure that I don't change mind, and I'm always changing mind.
  19. KenderCharmeleon

Well, now that Tood have claimed, and that some time pass and I don't see any comeback on his claim, I think he might be right about trying to kill me in N2. I'm asking this question honestly, since I don't have a lot experience in Mafia games. Does that mean necessarily that he is Town?
  20. KenderCharmeleon

Ouf Scary Ex. :fearmeleon: Why not targetting King instead? I don't think that King is pro-town, unless they are just inactive. But I guess Zinn would have replaced him until now?
Back
Top Bottom