• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

hey I think I figured out a way of you testing if you were insanified
the alignments prolly don't change if someone gets cancered, since Snowy's flip still showed him as mafia
so if you cop yourself we might be able to know whether Tood's result is accurate and lynch him later if he's actually scum

Good idea, but I don't have any shots left.

Actually, I should make this clear, but I didn't check Kender N1. I checked Crystal Onix and he died the same night. I lied about checking Kender because I did not want to be told that I was lying. Crystal Onix came up Town in N1, so I definitely wasn't insanified N1, and if Kender was insanified N3, then N2 was when I could be insanified. Unfortunately I was roleblocked, so I don't have a result to confirm my sanity.

I thought Zinn meant midday and endday as in IRL days, not as in game days
that kinda sucks
When do they ever mean that?

This seems like backtracking.
What do you mean, not for information? I wasn't sure what the plan was. If I knew we were planning to just give two I wouldn't vote for them. I think you might be voting for me cause I wanted to vote for you, but I will stick by my vote, because we need it to find out what's up.
How was the plan not clear?

Day 1 And night 1 thoughts:

WTF. So much inactivity. The whole case against Felly was just bad, and there wasn’t much done outside of talking about Felly. A no lynch would have been a better result.

Now then I have to create box, so more after I’m done with that. Assuming people stop walking in...please stop walking in ;_;

I’m clealry at work so sorry I can’t catch up faster.

I'm a bit iffy on Mega being scum, since I managed to successfully protect him last night, . He apparently killed Lone, and Kender apparently went for KingOfSparta. Nobody else has any killing shots, so it must have been mafia trying to kill him, since that's the only thing left it would be?

The events of N2 are a bit weird as well, assuming no one's lying. I shot Kender, Cyanide protected him, and MegaPod tried to kill him. If Mega's shot was a kill shot, then Kender would had an extra layer of protection from someplace else, because he would have been shot twice. If it was protection, instead, would it mean both Mega and Cyanide had a successful night, or does a doctor's protection usually take priority over Bulletproof, meaning Kender is bulletproof now?

If it was protection, instead, would it mean both Mega and Cyanide had a successful night, or does a doctor's protection usually take priority over Bulletproof, meaning Kender is bulletproof now?

I'm pretty sure I should know if I'm bulletproof or not, and I have no indication that makes me believe that I am. Also, what I used against King was a third Vig shot provided by LG2 ability. So, if we believe what Ex say as true, I have only 2 theories from that :

1) Pod thought that Lone was Scum, went for the kill, and succeeded this time. Mafia went for killing Pod, but Tood protected him?
2) Pod is Mafia, went to kill LG.

Tood, by protecting Pod last night, like you claimed, would you know if he was attacked or not?

I'm a bit iffy on Mega being scum, since I managed to successfully protect him last night, . He apparently killed Lone, and Kender apparently went for KingOfSparta. Nobody else has any killing shots, so it must have been mafia trying to kill him, since that's the only thing left it would be?

The events of N2 are a bit weird as well, assuming no one's lying. I shot Kender, Cyanide protected him, and MegaPod tried to kill him. If Mega's shot was a kill shot, then Kender would had an extra layer of protection from someplace else, because he would have been shot twice. If it was protection, instead, would it mean both Mega and Cyanide had a successful night, or does a doctor's protection usually take priority over Bulletproof, meaning Kender is bulletproof now?

The action was successful, but that does not mean MegaPod was actually attacked.

Cyanide could just be lying and the events did go with MegaPod protecting and you defending.

The action was successful, but that does not mean MegaPod was actually attacked.

Cyanide could just be lying and the events did go with MegaPod protecting and you defending.
Wait so unless I was blocked, would my protection always be considered successful?

Wait so unless I was blocked, would my protection always be considered successful?

I think so.

We really need to hear from MegaPod. It could be that the Mafia's kill failed because of the protections, and MegaPod ended up killing Lone_Garurumon 2. Maybe that's how Exlight could claim that MegaPod killed Lone_Garurumon 2, because he knew that his Nightkill failed, and that MegaPod would be the only other killing role capable of killing Lone_Garurumon 2.

I'm no expert, but I think the only person who would know if he was attacked or not last night after being protected would be the person being attacked... For all that it worth.

Kender, we still got no reply from MegaPod... and no claim from Midorikawa either, which makes me paranoid that she is claim stalling with the thread reading even if I believe she is at work. Will you be around End of Day at least?

@Tood Do you still want to keep your vote on ExLight?

Unvote: ExLight

His claim seems legit for now.

Vote: MegaPod

I was questioning it because of the success of my action last night, but if I'm successful even if he wasn't attacked, it certainly makes things a bit more questionable. Nurse seems a bit more believable than the pumpkin thing, since town seems especially loaded with ammunition already.

Hopefully an extra vote will pressure him to speak up..

I think so.

We really need to hear from MegaPod. It could be that the Mafia's kill failed because of the protections, and MegaPod ended up killing Lone_Garurumon 2. Maybe that's how Exlight could claim that MegaPod killed Lone_Garurumon 2, because he knew that his Nightkill failed, and that MegaPod would be the only other killing role capable of killing Lone_Garurumon 2.
shouldn't someone claim they were attacked last night if that's the case?

I asked explicitely if someone else was attacked last night to make sure to rule out this possibility, so unless scum had their night skill disrupted directly like roleblocked that wouldn't make sense

I think it will be important for all town to band together on the vote, whatever it is. I would prefer to have some claim from Midorikawa though before choosing. But we cannot wait too long if we want have enough time for everyone to put their vote in the poll.

I think that if we don't have claims/explanation from Midorikawa, we should for them. If not, I'm comfortable to vote for MegaPod. Also, I'll be here tonight to check the latest post.

Back
Top Bottom