Search results for query: *

1. K

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Not... really? Korean's the only one I'm fluent at (aside from what we're currently using), so I rarely make references to anything else. Has no blue bills. (Money-related)
  2. K

Only a few. Has a Shaymin signature but detests its dog-like alter-ego.
  3. K

I just wear anything that isn't smelly as shit. Is/was online at the time of writing his post, whether he/she was on invisible mode or not.
  4. K

I approve of neither. Crossdressers only do what they do to pretend they haven't lost any minute contact with their manhood by dressing like women and "showing" they have nothing to be ashamed about. The below poster is among those people, yes?
  5. K

Not really, I just basically copypasta'd Exorcist's timezone location. Wouldn't know what time it is here if it weren't for the little thing at the bottom left.
  6. K

Only bananas. SMOOTHIEZ MADE OF BANANAS. Lives somewhere around 4:00 AM.
  7. K

Haven't drunk grape juice in years. Never mind on a car. Enjoys the spilling of grape juice.
  8. K

I had a garage, but most of it was taken up by our Honda. Lives in a house with basements.
  9. K

True. Twice. Has been caught smoking something by his parents or teacher.
  10. K

Not really, I've been just procrastinating on the busy and urgent shit I should be sending out, but the ****a keeps pestering me and I probably would be better off finishing it. Local time is November 8th.
  11. K

Not for long, as being out of shape seems to make me more tired at night despite all I did being sitting to a counselor prattle the fuck on about stupid-ass shit. Will keep his signature quote for ages.
  12. K

Not really, shit's all full of crap. Though I do no a surprisingly significant portion. Isn't Neltharion?
  13. K

Good thing I'm not being forced, because I tend to get crazier and develop murderous intents should that situation arise. Not over his freak-a-thon over my (sometimes pulled out of ass) past history. Yet.
  14. K

Not really. As long as you don't precisely determine MY location, I'm good. Would still like my location.
  15. K

Not really. Might get his second Hollywood signature from Blazaking EX. And rename his so-called Fanclub.
  16. K

... not really. Would take to eating a brain should he grow another one?
  17. K

Depends on how hard you fry the chicken, and if the popcorn ain't burned. Secretly harbors feelings for the legless dude? ;P
  18. K

I won't be your friend, but these two fine gentlemen can be, if you want: Is not attracted to the floating one with the finger?
  19. K

Not really, I only chose it because the more epic stuff wouldn't fit in the character limit. Had an assumption refuted by myself?
  20. K

Much, much more than that. Has less posts than I?
Back
Top Bottom