• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Haven't drunk grape juice in years. Never mind on a car.

Enjoys the spilling of grape juice.

Only bananas. SMOOTHIEZ MADE OF BANANAS.

Lives somewhere around 4:00 AM.

Not really, I just basically copypasta'd Exorcist's timezone location.

Wouldn't know what time it is here if it weren't for the little thing at the bottom left.

Nope XDD I'm absolutely fine.

V Will recommend a nice cosplay for me - not that I'm actually going to a con, but I'd like to try making clothes on my own.

Nope... But I was referring to the games.

V Will think I should definitely go with Skyla's style since Elesa's clothing is a bit too showy.

I approve of neither.

Crossdressers only do what they do to pretend they haven't lost any minute contact with their manhood by dressing like women and "showing" they have nothing to be ashamed about. The below poster is among those people, yes?

Right. That's one of the few things that ticks me off.

V speaks at least two languages.

I just wear anything that isn't smelly as shit.

Is/was online at the time of writing his post, whether he/she was on invisible mode or not.

Wrong. I might get up early, but not that early.

V has visited lots of different countries in their life

Back
Top Bottom