Search results for query: *

1. Kimono Dragon

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Well Tierno Klavier, you would probably want to go for Fire as Lilligant gets walled by Steel. Electric could also be an option for enemy Flying types. When in doubt, go for speed. Jolly will let you speed tie with +Nature Tapu Lele (non-scarfed, of course), so there's one important benchmark.
  2. Kimono Dragon

In Battlespot, that's going to be a no. in VGC17, I highly doubt it. In its latest Smogon tiering (ORAS NU), it's still probably a no. But if you're really keen on running it, An Impish nature + Max HP and Defense (or Smogon's spread of 252 HP/240 Def/16 Spe to outspeed base 70 speed pokemon)...
  3. Kimono Dragon

Scald/Recover/Toxic/Earthquake with a Relaxed nature and Max EVs in HP & Defense
  4. Kimono Dragon

Bold for Zapdos, Timid for Articuno, and I'm not sure whether offensive (Timid) or Defensive (Bold) for Moltres. Probably the former tbh.
  5. Kimono Dragon

Ice is a good offensive type, but it's best when used on Ice-type pokemon or with Electric-Type moves for BoltBeam coverage. Pokemon who don't fit either of those circumstances run Ice-Type moves because they get walled by pokemon like Landorus-T or Gliscor otherwise (I.e Conkeldurr). While Mega...
  6. Kimono Dragon

It would depend on the pokemon and its purpose (physical wall or special wall?) but I would suggest putting all of the remaining EVs in HP.
  7. Kimono Dragon

Terrakion, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Diancie, Landorus-T, M-Aggron, Excadrill, Heatran, and Jirachi.
  8. Kimono Dragon

1) I would assume so for EdgeQuake purposes and to catch a Talonflame on the switch. 2) It's not happening; 252 SpA Vaporeon Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 176-208 (54.4 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  9. Kimono Dragon

I would say Rock because of their low accuracy STAB moves, only two special rock-type move which are highly exclusive, many have 4x weakness, outclassed by the steel type in the defensive aspect, and weakness to the most spammed move ever.
  10. Kimono Dragon

Mamoswine and Black Kyurem are the most common and viable OU Ice types, the former due to its STAB coverage and that base 130 Att. Kyurem-B, unlike his twin Kyurem-W, is in OU just because it lacks good physical moves. I'm on the fence about Gimmick Clam because it has lots of simple checks and...
  11. Kimono Dragon

He was asking whether it was viable, not usable in OU.
Back
Top Bottom