Search results for query: *

1. K

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

*imagines Lillie buffed up* Um...can someone bleach my brain?
  2. K

Speaking of Cosmog (or Nebby, in this case), it weighs about 990+ pounds...and somehow Lillie carries it around in a bag like it's a Jigglypuff.
  3. K

I'm just gonna go by the "Trainer is writing all those nonsense every time he captures a Pokémon, cuz he's bored" theory.
  4. K

Her insanity started with one man. Also, speaking of Pheromosa...why do the entries say that it emits some kind of pheromone that causes anyone, regardless of gender, to fall in love with it...when Pheromosa is genderless?
  5. K

To be honest, I was really hoping the Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo amiibo would get some use in this game...like, I dunno, unlocking various clothes you could give your avatar for bragging rights?
  6. K

I normally wouldn't want to get violent, but I REALLY want to strangle whoever decided that most of what I want is only available post-game, like (spoiled due to caps) *pant pant pant*
  7. K

Apparently the budget for storytelling was a bit thin.
  8. K

Well...I really do like to brag about my accomplishments via StreetPass...like my awesome Secret Base in Alpha Sapphire. Or getting all the furniture from Wisp in Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome amiibo, thus bragging that I have the Villager amiibo from Super Smash Bros.
  9. K

No StreetPass. Really, Game Freak?
  10. K

Alright, whose bright idea at Game Freak was it to let players get a Lucky Egg AFTER they become the champion?
  11. K

The SOS mechanic...please, Game Freak, if you have any sense of decency, you will NOT include it in the next game (of which I'm betting is the Diamond/Pearl remakes).
  12. K

Erm...didn't they drop the motto after Crystal's release? Also, I don't like how the Bank won't be updated to support Sun and Moon until January. Was really looking forward to transferring my Yellow champion team...fearing my New 3DS XL will break before, and lose all the data I had from...
  13. K

If you lost the will to play it anymore, why don't you sell it then?
  14. K

I have heard it's responses to people who complained that X and Y were too easy. Just keep grinding, just keep grinding, just keep grinding, grinding, grinding...(yeah, you can hear Dory)
  15. K

I...don't really like how violent the 'dex entries are compared to most of the past games. Like the one for non-Alolan Raticate in Moon says that they can bite your hand clean off. That's a little grim for an E-rated title. How much does the ESRB look into a game before giving it a final rating...
Back
Top Bottom