Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Unrelated to the Dexit thing, I REALLY hate the argument here. A million dollars, 100,000 dollars....just because the money isn't a huge drop for the companies doesn't mean that it isn't appreciated or a good thing.
  2. KrspaceT

....There is the matter of Amie that will be brought up
  3. KrspaceT

After the 'bikes are like the VS Seeker' interview, I am borderline in disagreeing.
  4. KrspaceT

Because at this point, there are a lot of fans who don't trust Game Freak anymore.
  5. KrspaceT

A Twitter user named Glaber plopped this down is a bit of a visual representation of what we know, assume we know, or don't know is in the games.
  6. KrspaceT

You know that Masuda mentioning it at all actually is a bit of a detriment to the 'not care' argument, right? He had no reason to mention it so far in advance, and frankly from a financial sense it would have made a lot more sense to not let it be known until release. You might be going 'HA HA...
  7. KrspaceT

For all of the Sword and Shield issues, we can at least be sure they aren't blood games like Anthem or Mortal Kombat 11.
  8. KrspaceT

E.A was visibly horrified when Battlefront 2 sold a million less than expected and Activision had problems for only making 500 million in three days. Remember suh things.
  9. KrspaceT

There is also the problem that merchandise sales can also dip: I mean plenty of Porg merch sold, but I am pretty sure that I've seen people say that merch sales on Star Wars dipped in that time frame as Disney looked to revamp their take on it. (....I'd check, but I am both exhausted right now...
  10. KrspaceT

Oh how I am glad I kept this image bookmarked http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/game-pie-465x296.jpg The age of digital media makes it not entirely the easiest thing to break down in full, but if we assume that, say, Game Freak gets 9 dollars per game sold as the developer...
  11. KrspaceT

....Sun and Moon were fairly on par with the Gen 6 games, while I suspect they were not expecting super sale totals for USUM and LGPE.
  12. KrspaceT

To a point it could, but my one economic class in college (it was a side part of my major, early tenure thing) taught me anything, it is at some point you plateau at a peak point of profit in the balance of cost and people buying it. Why do I keep need to reminding people of this: just because...
  13. KrspaceT

People do recall that there are things between 'Flop' and 'Perfect Success' right? If S n S is down a million from projections, that is something that would get noticed
  14. KrspaceT

At this point the fans have admitted to having no problem with an additional year (I certainly have no issue with it) in response to the idea of fan want for games quicker. As to the mon count....with how they've slowed down in new Pokemon since Gen 6 reaching 2000 is a concern for Game Freak...
  15. KrspaceT

Just looked at J.M's profile....he is just being slammed with 'BringBackTheNationalDex' stuff.
  16. KrspaceT

IT would be so tone death it would make E.A look savvy.
  17. KrspaceT

I can't see Nintendo letting them take Pokemon off either: You want to see Nintendo have a new team work on Pokemon, have Game Freak try to put legit Pokemon games on mobile instead of Switch 2.
  18. KrspaceT

That's mobiel gaming, not the actual games. Or have i missed the loot boxes somewhere in Ultra SUn?
  19. KrspaceT

Patching is patching, and that is the end goal. A secondary objective is a statement to the effect of 'We GET IT WE GET IT WE WILL TAKE LONGER TO MINIMIZE THE CHANCES JUST PLEASE STOP SENDING US CURSED WAFFLES'.
  20. KrspaceT

Now that is interesting isn't it? It only being mentioned internationally and not Japan..... ....Why do I feel like this could be an argument about 'Pokemon only cares about Japanese audiences'.
Back
Top Bottom