Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Retsu is a pretty good comparison, though I sort of went with the joke that she's related to Akeno from DxD. Mostly to make jokes. Though on a few other points. Personally I think that Ash's goals are pretty flexible. Like he used to be a lot more gung ho on the catching stuff but after a...
  2. KrspaceT

Personally I prefer one Iron Defense/Dragon Dance/Double Team/Attract etc Per mon in the anime I'd like Blaze Kick too, though Ash’s seems to be leaning into the come baxk from behind strat more than a straight Brawler like others of the species we've seen
  3. KrspaceT

Honestly most Lucario have two Fighting-type attacks. Aura Sphere and Force Palm. Or Power-up Punch. Cameron had three plus copycat
  4. KrspaceT

I mean sometimes things happen and you just need to accept that they do. Ash is doing training (which people wanted to see more of), Paul comes back, Ash gets Mega Evolution, Tokyo Mew Mew is coming back, stuff like that. ...I just found out that it is coming back and I wanted to say that...
  5. KrspaceT

Seeing as the only Ash mon to not have four moves is Muk, who is limited in use, we should expect a fourth move from Dracovish at some point.
  6. KrspaceT

The writers might remember Ash has Normal, Fire, Grass, Steel, and Rock Z-Crystals. I'm just saying if we see Sirfetch'd use Leaf Blade, Slam, Solar Blade, Steel Wing, Facade, Retaliate, Body Slam, Double Edge, Feint, Flail, Quick Attack, or Grassy Glide, or Dracovish use Tackle, Ancient Power...
  7. KrspaceT

There were 5 sills when Ash passed While they seem to mostly be placeholders, that would make this the fourth battle. My personal guess is that Paul will be the final battle, and that Dragonite will be the one to win it. (Pikachu, Lucario, Gengar, Sirfetch'd/Dracovish, Dragonite) We do...
  8. KrspaceT

We also haven't seen him fight an E-4 since Sinnoh, and he did pretty well against Diantha and did win against Iris.
  9. KrspaceT

Given our pre reactions to episodes though it could surprise. Maybe it ends with a catch for Aah or something. We didn't expect much from Dragonite, Regina and a few others after all
  10. KrspaceT

It's a point on how Japan likes it more than we do by using the different names
  11. KrspaceT

Japanese fans like different things. Poochama is more popular than Piplup for example
  12. KrspaceT

Thinks it's worth giving a trope to how we in the west hate the jokey filler like the Slowking possession while Japan as I understand likes them?
  13. KrspaceT

And hey, Cassidy and Balon.
  14. KrspaceT

....Hardly sure, though the sheer improtance of starters as marketing makes me question what to take from it. Like, as an example, if Failinks appeared in something like that it would imply something, but starters are pretty ubiquetous.
  15. KrspaceT

While I only glanced at Wikipedia's numbers I don't think the financial drop was that intense to be a franchise killer, especially with the factor of the pandemic and what be. Anime films don't need crazy amounts to be successful I believe.
  16. KrspaceT

Any rumblings on a new movie this year with Coco last year (whose main contributions seem to be Zarude and Ash mentioning his father)
  17. KrspaceT

Seeing as they are putting hype on old characters returning I have to ask....how much do the anime writers know that people like seeing old characters again and how much are they 'Bravely Defaulting'. (AKA that time Square Enix was surprised a game with mechanics they made famous and was...
  18. KrspaceT

The Goh issues are never just one episode but something that's built up over time and multipler smaller incidents. There are ways to mitigate it, but they aren't doing them. (More little Ash WCB battles, more Ash focused episodes, more stuff for Ash to do in Goh episodes....that sort of thing)
Back
Top Bottom