Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if that was a recap or some type of special.
  2. Kurolegacy

Not only did it contribute nothing, it actually took away from the series. How many times during the Masters 8 did we cut away from the battle just to see the damn thing pointlessly eating something? Hell, I’m not a fan of TRio episodes but at that point, they should have given us an episode...
  3. Kurolegacy

Honestly, with how they seem to be doing these last 2 episodes thematically, it’d be honestly anticlimactic if they suddenly do a 180 to have him stay. Here you have Go having decided that he wants to go on his own journey but not knowing how to tell Ash, while at the same time, Ash has also...
  4. Kurolegacy

I’d say that it’s less about so many being owned by a main character as so many being owned so fast. With Ash, he owns a lot of Pokémon but they at least have something memorable about them that you don’t forget about them and since his Pokémon built up over a long period of time, they got some...
  5. Kurolegacy

They continued to have Farfetch’d be a recurring member for a little while after Galarfetch’d came along before getting phased out. As for Dewgong, that was more so a water transport than a member of the team. The most it ever did beyond that was take part in the water obstacle course.
  6. Kurolegacy

You know, it’s kinda sad how Flygon, Scizor and Farfetch’d used to be the closest thing to mainstays in Go’s team only to be thrown to the wayside later in the series due to not being Galar starters.
  7. Kurolegacy

That feels like an insult to Naruto. He was the lovable kind of idiot who balanced it out with his abili to encourage others and inspirational story. Cameron has none of that and is just an ass clown who would fall under the too dumb to live trope.
  8. Kurolegacy

While I understand that Dogasu is a neutral arbiter of the information, knowing human nature, a post like that will only serve to give the wiggle room to embolden those who have been trying to push their narrative of Ash leaving or having his role decreased essentially putting us right back to...
  9. Kurolegacy

The Namona role basically presents that even as a champion level character, that doesn’t mean that you’re beyond taking on the gyms. Hell, she did the very thing that Ash has been doing since Advanced with starting fresh to train up a new team. And really making someone Nemona’s mentor when...
  10. Kurolegacy

Constant escalation is basically how you become Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Super should stand as what not to do with your series. Really when you think about it, between Battle Frontier and the PWC, we really only seem to see them pull out the stops of going super big for the big...
  11. Kurolegacy

Given Ash’s personality and how they paralleled him with Leon basically being the adult Ash, I can only imagine that Ash as a parent would be on the level of disappeared dad as Goku.
  12. Kurolegacy

It’s put that to bed for this series but you just know that we’ll be hearing that same argument at the end of every series despite it always getting disproven.
  13. Kurolegacy

Word of advice, repeating the same thing over and over again doesn’t suddenmu make it truth. You really need to learn not to say things that are opinion as if they are hard fact. Just because you might feel that way doesn’t make it so because you are nothing more to the series than a fan. Your...
  14. Kurolegacy

Says you, a person who doesn’t write for the series. The actual writers aren’t so inclined to follow your honesty close-minded way of thinking.
  15. Kurolegacy

You act as if the only options are full reboot or Best Wishes reset. Hell, SV basically showed that neither are necessary with Nemona.
  16. Kurolegacy

Trust me, you’ll get none from them. They’re known for spouting off things like that and never actually presenting anything to back it up. It’s a fool’s errand to even ask.
  17. Kurolegacy

I swear I can never wrap my head around your thought process especially since you never back up wild claims no matter how ridiculous. Journeys is a series that has taken place in all the regions up to Galar, featured callbacks and returns from across the entire anime and in Ash’s most recent...
  18. Kurolegacy

And what authority do you have within TPCI to say that? There are many intricacies when it comes to the marketing tools of a franchise. Don’t act as if you have one iota of the knowledge of what is and isn’t needed for the series simply because you might feel it especially when you are on the...
  19. Kurolegacy

With that in mind, we’ll probably start seeing leaks in the coming weeks and may get a teaser around Ash vs Leon.
  20. Kurolegacy

I’ve considered it female pretty much from the get go. Not only due to its nurturing personality but when compared to other Dragonite we’ve seen in the past, it’s voice is softer and closer to the tone of Clair’s Dragonite who is confirmed female compared to the more gruff tones with Iris and...
Back
Top Bottom